Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today, Cobra Golf is dropping two refined and reimagined putter lines that both continue and advance technologies their customers have come to love. The Vintage series delivers a great blend of performance and feel at an attractive price point, while the 3D Printed line is the pinnacle of what the company’s engineers have to offer in putter design.

Continue reading...

The Cuda has my name written all over it. Love how the insert sounds.

So excited to see this. The face technology works as I have never rolled a faster putter than a Cobra putter. The bronze looks great. Can’t wait to try these out. Hopefully there are some out at my local place this weekend.

Lineup looks solid.

That descending loft technology if I'm understanding it sounds awesome. Those putters look solid as well, going to be an awesome line up and I like the soft sound it is saying it will have.

It’s a great morning! Thanks for the write up.

When we trying the Cuda?
As soon as it hits retail. I had the past Cuda for a spell and enjoyed it but the feel was a little off. Really curious what the pebax insert will feel like.

Did any folks get to roll one yet?

Would love to see what the Agera RS looks like when they come out
That’s the one that caught my eye the most as well.

I wonder if these milled protos we saw a few years back ever see the light of day. I don't think the aluminium insert has been super durable in the past.

I wonder if these milled protos we saw a few years back ever see the light of day. I don't think the aluminium insert has been super durable in the past.
I’ve had one that will turn three years old this spring and haven’t has much concern but know others, especially in sandy locals and those who don’t mark and clean their balls before each putt have.

Im curious if the pebax material in the vintage line will hold up better.

I’ve had one that will turn three years old this spring and haven’t has much concern but know others, especially in sandy locals and those who don’t mark and clean their balls before each putt have.

Im curious if the pebax material in the vintage line will hold up better.
It’s a good question I’m curious about as well

Now where talking :love:

I've been waiting to see what they'd bring to the putter game this year. The Cuda is calling for me, but I'll roll all of them to see what I like the best.

Really excited to see the updates, especially for the Morgan Cup guys. Updates look fantastic to the 2 lines.

I’ve been waiting to hear about these for awhile!! So happy to hear that DLT continues. It’s probably my favourite putter tech.

I’m a big fan of the Vintage line and love my Sport 45, but that PEBAX insert definitely has me curious since I’m one who enjoys a softer feeling while putting.

I love what Cobra is doing with putters while keeping the price reasonable. These putters put such a nice roll on the ball. I will be trying the Widesport as soon as I can track one down to see how the new insert material feels.

I've been a big fan of the Agera since it was introduced, and will definitely want to take a look at the Agera RS, same benefits in a 15% smaller design, yes please. Plus I am digging the new look with Carbon crown with the lines, it looks awesome. Also interested in trying out the pebax insert in the Vintage line to see what that feels like, could be a battle between the Agera RS and CUDA to make the bag this year and I can't wait for it.

Well written article @Hawk! These putters look fantastic!

Curious what in hand pics look like.

I love what Cobra is doing with putters while keeping the price reasonable. These putters put such a nice roll on the ball. I will be trying the Widesport as soon as I can track one down to see how the new insert material feels.
I’m going to have to try the Widesport this season.

I really like the finishes on these!

Some solid tech upgrades here for the same price as the last line. Adding adjustable weights to the 3D line is great. Would be curious to compare the feel between the 2 lines but the Agera 30 RS is pretty intriguing.

Back