2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am arriving into Philly on May 10th. I will get picked up at airport by someone. Probably looking for a round on the way to Hidden Creek on Saturday morning.

@Golfers Anonymous @Scooby45 @jbb2388 will all be in tow. @jdtox do we include you?

Last edited:
I won’t be making any pre-rounds, sorry boys

Lot of solid course options right in the Hidden Creek area, I personally like Harbor Pines

Morning/early afternoon on May 11th should work for me

From a public course perspective you have harbor pines, seaview, shoregate, scotland run, ballamor, twisted dune, blue heron, lbi national, mcculloughs. From a private perspective you have union league, Galloway, and AC country club. Can’t really go wrong with any of them. I’ll ask around about the private ones from my contacts to see if we can sneak onto any of the 3.

I’m likely out Saturday as I’ll be driving back to Mass, but if anyone is around Wednesday to Friday, I’m game.

From a public course perspective you have harbor pines, seaview, shoregate, scotland run, ballamor, twisted dune, blue heron, lbi national, mcculloughs. From a private perspective you have union league, Galloway, and AC country club. Can’t really go wrong with any of them. I’ll ask around about the private ones from my contacts to see if we can sneak onto any of the 3.
So far I am liking the looks of Harbor Pines of the few that I have looked at.

So far I am liking the looks of Harbor Pines of the few that I have looked at.
I’ve played it a few times, it’s a great track and only 10 minute from Hidden Creek for post-round arrival there.

I think you can book times 3 weeks out at Harbor, so would need to start looking in late April for those to pop up.

Last edited:
Hey guys, do we have anything officially set yet? Maybe the 11th? I'm putting the foot down with the wife I'll be golfing that day haha

I'm sure that won't go well, but
Time Send It GIF

Hey guys, do we have anything officially set yet? Maybe the 11th? I'm putting the foot down with the wife I'll be golfing that day haha

I'm sure that won't go well, but
Time Send It GIF
11th is the day I believe. We can start booking Harbor Pines this Saturday for tee times on that day, just need to get a solid headcount for number of foursomes needed. Also need to settle in on what time we want to play. It’s $108 plus taxes for weekend AM round there.

Back