2024: Last Masters for Bernhard Langer ☹️

Langer is a freaking legend.

His clubs look like he stopped at a yard sale on the way to the tournament.

There goes one of my usual picks for the Masters Pool :(

He will be missed

With how successful and competitive he has been on the Champions Tour, it’s hard to believe that he is as old as he is. I hope he goes out in style and makes the cut.

I think we all knew this day would come. Go out in a blaze of glory!

He is a machine. I hope he gets some TV time during the Masters broadcast (he probably will, since it's his last one).

I wish I could take a lesson with him to see how he still hits the ball so well at his age (we are similar in ages). Unbelievable!

So perhaps his "last Master's" will be pushed to 2025

So perhaps his "last Master's" will be pushed to 2025
20+ years ago, the Masters instituted the 65 y/o age limit. Longer is 66 this year but isn’t in the field on his Masters champion status. He is in for winning the US Senior Open last year. Will the rule be stretched a bit for Bernhard to play next year? I’d like to see that but I’m not optimistic.

I hope Augusta allows him to return after he’s resumed playing.

20+ years ago, the Masters instituted the 65 y/o age limit. Longer is 66 this year but isn’t in the field on his Masters champion status. He is in for winning the US Senior Open last year. Will the rule be stretched a bit for Bernhard to play next year? I’d like to see that but I’m not optimistic.

I hope so. Langer deserves the recognition and the coverage of his final round at The Masters. It’s just not right. I want the Jim Nantz narrative, the half hour pre show, and to see all the history of his career at The Masters.

I’m a sucker for that stuff.

He is a machine. I hope he gets some TV time during the Masters broadcast (he probably will, since it's his last one).

I wish I could take a lesson with him to see how he still hits the ball so well at his age (we are similar in ages). Unbelievable!

Maybe now he'd have time to give me that lesson I wanted! :ROFLMAO: ;)

I hope so. Langer deserves the recognition and the coverage of his final round at The Masters. It’s just not right. I want the Jim Nantz narrative, the half hour pre show, and to see all the history of his career at The Masters.

I’m a sucker for that stuff.
He totally deserves it. I am also a sucker for that kind of stuff.
I would think the powers that be at ANGC will probably allow him his swan song.

Back