Tour Event 2024 LIV Hong Kong

Happy to see Ancer pull it offa d strong round for AK. I can’t fathom Rahm’s thoughts on his team’s performance in this tournament, second from last…ouch! Will have to catch the 3rd round highlights shortly.

Last edited:
AK with a 65…. Very solid improvements for him. So curious to hear his full story.

Man things got exciting after I went to sleep. Need to check out the highlights

Atta boy AK!

AK with a 65…. Very solid improvements for him. So curious to hear his full story.
The swing really does look good.

Did you hear them say yesterday that this week was the first time EVER he had been fit for clubs.

Man things got exciting after I went to sleep. Need to check out the highlights
Same, I’ll probably do that before the API

The swing really does look good.

Did you hear them say yesterday that this week was the first time EVER he had been fit for clubs.
I didn’t hear that and if that is true it’s pretty nuts.

I’m so curious what happened to his eye… guess he was in some sort of accident.. ? I love his attitude and gratitude. If he deserves it, hope he is successful.

Just woke up after staying up to 4:30 AM to watch.

What a great event so many story lines

3 way playoffs

Ancer first win and the post interview "I worked my ass off"

Crushers doing Crusher things on Sunday.

Some so called washed up players in the top 10.

AK shooting a 65 and showing lots of potential and I valued his humble post interview comments.

I will definitely be at Miami!

Crazy to hear that AL was 3rd in putting with folks like Cam and Rahm in the field. Only positives for him to come.

Good course for it being that it was so small and these guys were overall eating it alive. Will be curious to see what happens in Miami.

Good course for it being that it was so small and these guys were overall eating it alive. Will be curious to see what happens in Miami.
I mean you say that but the winning score was -13 over 3 days. They made some of the course look easy but there were a lot places that were trouble as well.

I saw that he had 23 putts in the final round.

I mean you say that but the winning score was -13 over 3 days. They made some of the course look easy but there were a lot places that were trouble as well.
For sure . Tight course lots and lots of trees . But I am curious what will happen on a true tour caliber course..

Back