2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Damn Arraez just got plunked

Didn't realize McCutcheon went back to Pittsburgh. I like that.

Ozzie Albies has a Mr T starter kit going

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
This is just horrible.
Nardi has thrown 17 pitches and 13 of them are balls including the bases loaded walk

Eventually they just need to pull the plug on this guy.

The fact that they haven't canned his azz is making MLB itself hard to take seriously.

Tigers sure slapped the Twins around last night. Glad to see they can hit on occasion.

The fact that they haven't canned his azz is making MLB itself hard to take seriously.

Tigers sure slapped the Twins around last night. Glad to see they can hit on occasion.
They would if they could!

MLB Umpires Union is every bit as strong as the Players Union sadly.

Something has to be done. This is utterly ridiculous. I don’t care how strong the union is.. find a way to fix this. Automated strike zone then. Every night there is a guy behind the plate doing a terrible job and Angel is the king of that.

The sooner they implement this the better!

1 down @Joshnoble01
Rays need another today
I missed last night completely. I have decided if the giants are a good team playing bad baseball or if they’re flawed. Probably a bit of both but they haven’t put it together this year at all.

I missed last night completely. I have decided if the giants are a good team playing bad baseball or if they’re flawed. Probably a bit of both but they haven’t put it together this year at all.
If a team that spent a billion dollars on pitching has flawed pitching, every other team has no hope

If a team that spent a billion dollars on pitching has flawed pitching, every other team has no hope
Well I just feel lucky that we don’t have to have our former MVP playing out of position at SS.

Well I just feel lucky that we don’t have to have our former MVP playing out of position at SS.
id take that over having a 180 million dollar child molester

I thought Wade was getting gunned down there for sure.

I thought Wade was getting gunned down there for sure.
Me too. I’m flipping between this and watching the Marlins get no hits again

Me too. I’m flipping between this and watching the Marlins get no hits again
This and the masters for me. Really need to up my tv coverage. Taking daughter down to grab some lunch so I’ll be able to watch both there.

Josh Bell homer off Sale

Beautiful pitch by Max to get out of the inning

1st and 3rd and nobody out.

Back