2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

More candid than expected and i’m here for it

Assuming he is telling the truth and I believe that to be the case, you feel so bad for a person to be taken advantage of like this

That Pablo Lopez for Luis Arraez trade might quietly be two super stars being traded that both help their new team.

Lopez looks to be the real deal and is a strikeout machine. Front line starter that is so good.

Arraez is the best pure hitter in MLB and proved it by winning the battle title back to back years in both AL and NL.

If you are a T-Mobile user, MLB.tv is free and you can signup beginning today.

I'm really curious to see how Puk does as part of the rotation. He's nasty.

Also have way too many of the injured guys on my fantasy teams...
He was shaky last year in the relief/closer roles. But it seems like he added two pitches and that may be the difference, because he can hurl.

He was shaky last year in the relief/closer roles. But it seems like he added two pitches and that may be the difference, because he can hurl.
Yeah, i wouldn't be shocked by either extreme with the stuff he has, but also command struggles and new role.

Assuming he is telling the truth and I believe that to be the case, you feel so bad for a person to be taken advantage of like this
The lawyer in me thinks that we aren't getting the entire story. For Ohtani's version to be true, we all have to believe that the only source of information and communication was from Mizuhara. I just cannot believe that. Even with the language obstacle, there has to be someone else in his business circle that speaks both English and Japanese that could have raised a flag.

For those wondering why Sinclare/Diamond/Bally's is in the financial shape they are in, I live in Miami. However, I can only subscribe to a season package bundle for Marlins/Panthers or Heat/Rays for $106 a year. I cannot purchase one for Marlins/Heat. How is that possible? My only option is to go with the full monthly package for all teams (Marlins/Rays/Heat/Panthers) for $29.99 per month, which is $360 per year :oops: It would be cheaper just to buy a T-Mobile line.

For those wondering why Sinclare/Diamond/Bally's is in the financial shape they are in, I live in Miami. However, I can only subscribe to a season package bundle for Marlins/Panthers or Heat/Rays for $106 a year. I cannot purchase one for Marlins/Heat. How is that possible? My only option is to go with the full monthly package for all teams (Marlins/Rays/Heat/Panthers) for $29.99 per month, which is $360 per year :oops: It would be cheaper just to buy a T-Mobile line.
Its brutal. Its not really on that company entirely though.
Some of it is the odd rules in place to what can be bundled.

Its brutal. Its not really on that company entirely though.
Some of it is the odd rules in place to what can be bundled.
It is silly.

That said, I jut got tix for Thursday. If you watch it, you may be able to see me. section 13, row 1 (which is really row 6) seats 4-8.

Friday and Saturday Mariners/Red Sox! We miss opening day for a hockey game but I'm still super excited. Haven't been to an MLB game in eight years!

Friday and Saturday Mariners/Red Sox! We miss opening day for a hockey game but I'm still super excited. Haven't been to an MLB game in eight years!
Who are you rooting for :LOL:

But if you had MLB TV those Marlin games would be blacked out for you. I get MLB TV so I can watch Mets games in San Diego but anytime they play the Padres are blacked out

If you are a T-Mobile user, MLB.tv is free and you can signup beginning today.

Man I wish I had T-Mobile, but I did see on Reddit that non baseball fans will just sell their access, so I picked up mlb.tv this year for $20 - Sure beats the $150 I think it is

But if you had MLB TV those Marlin games would be blacked out for you. I get MLB TV so I can watch Mets games in San Diego but anytime they play the Padres are blacked out
Big Cable trying to keep a man down!

Mets?

Reaction GIF

Parents both from NY and my dad grew up in the shadows of Shea Stadium. Didn't have a choice on who to root for growing up

Dodgers fan in NY... drives me nuts every time they play the Mets. I don't have SNY either so I'm SOL.

vpn's are great

I'm not sure if I should be excited about that or not
Wouldn't necessarily be excited, it's just a sticker from a vending machine my son and I were pumping quarters into trying to pull a Phillies or Blue Jays sticker. Have a bunch of others too. Just realized I missed my chance to put the Giants one in with the package I sent @Joshnoble01!

Back