2024 Official Birdie Counter

*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
The New Year is here, time to start piling up another years worth of birdies. Use this thread to keep track of all the birdies you make in 2024.

1 today

1 today

🐦

Last edited:
A day late.

I played the last round of the year last year. I was totally out of sorts and shot 51 on the front. Then birdied 10 and 11 for my only back to back birdies of the year....

I'm going to try to sneak in the first round of the year tomorrow if the rain holds off...

Hoping to post my 1st birdie of the year this month; gotta play first tho :whistle:

Celebrity Big Brother Athlete GIF by Big Brother

I went back and looked and I am at 8 for the year so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 3 yesterday, goal is 50+ for the year, so a great start for the first round.

No birds yesterday but lucked into a rare eagle 2.
YTD: 1 birdie, 1 eagle, 3 rounds

First round of 2024 scheduled for tomorrow, if I card a birdie it will be a great day 🐦

Last edited:
First round of 2024, back to back birdies on 6 and 7! Solid 2 to start the year, who knows how long it’ll be until the next one.

2024 got off to a great start; 2 birdies in round #1 🔥
First one was a chip-in on a par 5; second one was a 14 foot putt after a great approach with 8i

Had 2 today for a total of 10.

Birdies? anyone?
High School GIF
Got another one last time out.
YTD: 2 birdies, 1 eagle, 4 rounds.
So far both birds and the eagle were 2s on the card.

Birdies on hold as everyone thaws out 🥶

I'm up to 1.

One last weekend in Palm Springs and 2 today has me at 3 total for the year so far.

2 more birdies today! Holes 10 and 12 after my best and second-best drives of the day. If I quit golf for the year I'll average 2 birdies per round 😂

First official one for 2024 today.

Played out of my mind today. Went to the local Par 3 course (hole 1 is a short par 4, everything else is a par 3). Birdied holes 1, 3, and 4 to go -3 thru 4.

7 total birdies on the year.

Had 2 today for a total of 12. And one was soooooo close to being a hole out for an eagle from 67 yards. It lipped out. Ugh!

Back