And again today. 25.5

IRL 40
Sim 29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.5 rounds so far. Slowly picking up pace

IRL 40
Sim 31

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Second full round in today finally. I’m way behind!

Round #24 yesterday and round #25 today, in Las Vegas.

Today was #26.

Got in 18 at the muni and played 4 holes at the club playing 2 balls on the last 3 holes. 27.

Didn't get an official round in February; only played an 18 hole par3 one time, so I already missed out on my goal of playing at least once per month. For the year I'm sitting at 1 round played in January. Should be able to get on the course in March 🤞

IRL 41
Sim 33

Finally got to play outside today in Minnesota. And it was so good for the soul!

14 so far. February was a down month 😕

IRL 42.5
Sim 33

# 28 today. First round at the club.

Abnormally warm/dry February allowed me to play 13 rounds last month. Played again on 1 March and am already at 20.5 rounds; more than double where I usually am this early.

I haven’t really kept count but I am at five or six which for winter in Massachusetts is a ton. I am heading to FL Monday night and will play 4 rounds while we are there.

#10 today. 9 holes.

IRL 44
Sim 33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got in another round at the club, 29. Back to the muni tomorrow then he Orthopedic Hand surgeon Tuesday.

Got in #3 yesterday.

Barry Gibbons would have had around 213 18-hole walking rounds in as of March 3 (based on his 2022 pace).

I, on the other hand, will log #7 today, which I consider pretty good for the Mitten.

Back