WTF....still 0 here :banghead: :mad:

And this is why I will never live further north than where I am currently living
7664264e6ec90855727ac2873160126a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is why I will never live further north than where I am currently living
7664264e6ec90855727ac2873160126a.jpg

Thank you for rubbing it in

Got 1 in today 20.5.

I’ve been able to get 3 rounds in so far this year. Thankfully Ohio has given us a few good days.
4th round today on the first 65° day of the year!

#22 today. It was a beautiful morning.

IMG_6159.JPG

IRL 33.5
Sim 29

21.5. Got lucky to get in a round before the rain, deluge, came in.

IRL 35
Sim 29

Last year I only got 13 rounds total and four of those were in one weekend in April on a trip. I just joined a league and plan to try and get out at least twice a month with them (They play both days every weekend from March to October so I may get out more with them if I can, and they will be adding Wednesdays too), along any others I can get in, plus my 4 round trip is already booked.

So fingers crossed I'll be up around 40+ rounds this year.

Today was round #23.

22.5. Snow tonight, so no golf tomorrow.

IRL 36
Sim 29

IRL 37
Sim 29

Off to my usual slow start, since I live in northern Ohio.....played #1 a couple of weeks ago in Florida....#2 Wednesday back home in Ohio. So.....TWO!!! :giggle:

IRL 39
Sim 29

Played 5 holes with my wife, which goes with the 4 holes we played together a couple weeks ago. Then, got in 9 at the muni. 23.5

13-14 done!

18 holes in extremely windy conditions today. 5.5 rounds on the year

#9 today. 18 holes at Birch Hills.

I'll finish February with 7 rounds + 1 scramble round

Got in my 2nd (and a half) round yesterday. Unbelievable February weather in western Oklahoma made for an enjoyable 27 holes.

Back