2024 THP Experiences and Winners

The golden ticket still looms uncashed.
This has to keep him up at night right?
I wouldnt be able to sleep with all the choices going through my head.
Seriously dont let anyone pressure you @amarkabove. Make the choice that is right for you!
1700612019570.gif

This has to keep him up at night right?
I wouldnt be able to sleep with all the choices going through my head.
Seriously dont let anyone pressure you @amarkabove. Make the choice that is right for you!
View attachment 9223161
Can confirm it does. Though I'm also re-reading many Experience threads, which is quite a nice time.

Can confirm it does. Though I'm also re-reading many Experience threads, which is quite a nice time.
It’s gotta be a good decision to have 👍🏻😎

When I had a ticket a couple years ago one of my favorite parts of it was reading through all the experience threads to see which one I thought I’d enjoy most. They are all so great. Take your time and enjoy it.

The events that we have already heard about sound fantastic. Can't wait to see what Skytrack and Golftec have in store for us being separate events this year. Same with World Wide Sports and Bag Boy. The Budget Golf Championship was fantastic and it's exciting that the brands saw so much value that they wanted their own events giving even more opportunities to get into events for THPers.

Holy Crap May is PACKED!!!!!!

I have to keep coming back to this to keep track of all the great events.

Just here to say that 2024 is going to be out of this world. With some sign ups being announced now my excitement is hard to control.

Are there anymore unannounced events or is this the full 2024 calendar?

Nothing better than seeing your name in 1st post of this thread. Some guys get to experience that today!!

Love seeing new names continue to get added to the list for '24!

Awesome how this popped up this morning. Planning out which experiences I’ll toss my name into the hat for.

Quest Cup w/Edel can be updated

Back