2024 THP Experiences and Winners

Man, I need some good weather. All these events are fast approaching!

I love that Graybull is already in the rotation. I can't wait to play it! Hopefully I will from Sept 15th - 17th.

I love when this thread bumps and going back to see all the events. What a fun year coming. Have the golden tickets been cashed? Always fun to see that and how they chose the event.

I love when this thread bumps and going back to see all the events. What a fun year coming. Have the golden tickets been cashed? Always fun to see that and how they chose the event.
One has. One has not.

One has. One has not.
That’s what I thought. I thought we had a Morgan cup selection but didn’t see the name.

Fascinating options. I know what I would choose since I’m already in it. But honestly after that my second choice I have no clue. So much cool stuff going on.

That’s what I thought. I thought we had a Morgan cup selection but didn’t see the name.

Fascinating options. I know what I would choose since I’m already in it. But honestly after that my second choice I have no clue. So much cool stuff going on.
I believe they went to @Redd who chose the Morgan Cup and @amarkabove who we have not heard much from as of yet

I believe they went to @Redd who chose the Morgan Cup and @amarkabove who we have not heard much from as of yet
Was planning on Morgan Cup but sadly my wife's best friend's wedding conflicts with the dates. Watching with a keen eye for details on a couple others with the hope of making that decision very soon.

Was planning on Morgan Cup but sadly my wife's best friend's wedding conflicts with the dates. Watching with a keen eye for details on a couple others with the hope of making that decision very soon.
We have a few more we announced and haven’t had signup yet. Then we have a couple of others. With that said I hope those dates work as there won’t be much left to sign up for when those are launched.

Lots of fun out there this year

Can’t lie.. I feel like you and I each got a Golden Ticket this year.

Can’t lie.. I feel like you and I each got a Golden Ticket this year.
Tell me that again when you are walking it

Tell me that again when you are walking it
Hahaha.. I’m actually cheating this weekend as I’m sicker than I have been in a long time. Losing plenty of weight.

Hahaha.. I’m actually cheating this weekend as I’m sicker than I have been in a long time. Losing plenty of weight.
You cheated last weekend

Wow only a few more events were waiting to hear details on. Still plenty of sign ups!

This thread being bumped made me realize we are less than a week away from the first experience of 2024. LFG!!

Update vokey (*sunshine) and fantasy football experience.

And a new Golden Ticket winner!

Back