EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Only 23 days until draft. Be able to make realistic mock drafts within the month.
Yessir... Only 128 days until our draft. Can't wait.

Yessir... Only 128 days until our draft. Can't wait.
Need to really start thinking what kind of team I want to build
Even with a good gameplan it can get foiled pretty quick without contingencies

Need to really start thinking what kind of team I want to build
Even with a good gameplan it can get foiled pretty quick without contingencies
Every time I try to a draft w/ a plan I end up hitting "abort" button and going off the rails.

@bigbov have you noticed how much more frequently you hear people talk about manifesting?

@bigbov and you started a trend!

@bigbov have you noticed how much more frequently you hear people talk about manifesting?
Funny u mention that… I have noticed that I hear it way more now. It def works!

Edit: They just said Dan Hurley manifested the UConn success. It’s everywhere.

Last edited:
Joe Montana days left until NFL draft.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-06-at-12.01.10-PM.jpeg

I am sure everyone else in the experience has enjoyed the Ballyhack threads. I assumed a dozen per round for Srixon at Briggs. I lost 3 balls. I think that dozen is realistic based on flyovers and the first 6 holes and will definitely have 3 with me.

I am sure everyone else in the experience has enjoyed the Ballyhack threads. I assumed a dozen per round for Srixon at Briggs. I lost 3 balls. I think that dozen is realistic based on flyovers and the first 6 holes and will definitely have 3 with me.
Awesome new avatar sir. Ballyhack isn't as forgiving off the tee as Briggs but it's not Vic Nat'l either. Once your off the tee though... watch out!!

Now that the March Madness is over and the masters is completed, my focus has turned to the NFL as I’m going to have minimal interest in the NBA Playoffs and Baseball this year.

NFL draft is going to really tie up many loose ends on my draft board. The rookie production in relation to draft position are where a lot of leagues are won and lost. Jahmyr Gibbs was a great example last year. Guy got drafted in the fringe first round in many leagues. Turned out to be a bust for the most part, unless you were able to produce without him until the playoffs where he won some people the title.

The Albatross Coins prop bets for this experience are going to be awesome

They really will! I thought about that after hearing about them being introduced. Going to be a lot of possibilities for during the experience and then during the football season as well.

They really will! I thought about that after hearing about them being introduced. Going to be a lot of possibilities for during the experience and then during the football season as well.
Well we won’t be doing actual football games. Just THP Experiences, but excited that they have been introduced and the sports book is open

I can make coins betting on myself.

Or do I need to have my interpreter do it for me so I don’t get banned from THP?

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Can’t wait to see how quickly the book gets up weekly odds up and if we get look ahead lines.

Love when I see this thread pop back up! 11 days til draft and I’m sure the 12 participants will be taking copious notes. I can’t wait til draft I’ve heard about 100 variations of what the Bears will do with the 9th pick and can’t wait to see what happens!

1713402263852.gif

Days until draft.

Any ideas on what your Niners are going to do in Steve Young days @Joshnoble01 ?

With the World Wide experience at Briggs going on right now I started day dreaming at the office about us @ Ballyhack.

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know we are down to 111 days to our event starting. LFG!!

With the World Wide experience at Briggs going on right now I started day dreaming at the office about us @ Ballyhack.

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know we are down to 111 days to our event starting. LFG!!
I've been going through the hole recaps. I am not seeing anything remotely easy.

I've been going through the hole recaps. I am not seeing anything remotely easy.
It definitely ain't easy. It's so much fun and absolutely beautiful though. And of course... First Class.

Happy Draft Week Boys & Girls!

Back