2nd Edition of "Are You that Range Guy"?

Maddog701

Reaction score
Handicap
14.2 ghin
I will be posting a pic of "That Guy" I saw on the range today, please feel free to post any and all comments, or even a posting stating something he might be thinking.....lol

fe9c5a1d62527c47571eea3fc5cbacb3.jpg

As promised, here is the pic.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

"if I flex a little more she might hit it straight"

If I was built like that I probably wouldn't wear shirt either.

suns out guns out

Wow. I've been warm when on the range but never to the point where I take my shirt off. Did he start teeing the ball up on his empty beer cans next?

"I took my shirt off, why didn't she take hers, I even superman posed"

As promised, here is the pic.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love it! No shirt, confident drill sergeant stance; I can almost hear the orders barked out.

BTW, I admit to talking to myself on the range. Yep. I try to find areas where I won't bother others. My picture would be a group of golfers clustered on one end of a range while I am at the other, "well, Todd, that was your worst swing today. Have you thought of not swinging so hard?"

All of us with "dad bods" really got nothing to say.

hot-dad-bod-600x377.jpg

I think he'd like her to have a little more wrist cock......

"I'm such a brotato chip right now"

Man, I didn't know you were at the range with me! You should have come say hi.

I double dog dare you to go over and tell him "put your @#$&ing shirt back on A$$hole"

but if you do I hope you can run real, real fast.....

Of course the rocking black dress socks make him look a bit less scary

Props to that guy. If I was in that good of shape my shirt would be off when the temperature got over 67. the stance is pretty awesome too, "you got to swing harder brochacho!"

The strangest thing I have seen was on the course during mens day at my old club. there was no dress requirement on that day, and I see a guy walk out of the trees with a pair of jeans rolled up to the middle of his shin... and that was all he had on. No shirt, no hat, no shoes or socks. It was 98+ so hot, but why not throw some shorts on? I half expected to hear a banjo start playing.

Also, I found out later this guy was a very successful contractor and owned/operated several businesses....

What kind of range are you going to? Yea thats just screwed up, its not the beach.

Black crew socks with shorts? Ew, no. Or is that what the kids are doing these days?

giphy.gif

I think that guy looks douchey. The only thing about that picture that impresses me, looks like the young lady has a pretty neutral grip on the club. Should really help her down the road, once she finds a real coach.

Bro, do you even range, bro?

ugh. I spend too much time in the lifting thread. Look at the first picture, I think that guy needs to deadlift more.

If he had real game he wouldn't need to take the shirt off in public to show her his body, she would already be plenty familiar with it.

"Sup, baby. Looks like you' re swinging the wrong club..."

Back