3 years in Hawaii? Yes, please!

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
I'm officially out of Monterey and will be flying to Honolulu tomorrow. Assuming all goes well I'll be playing Turtle Bay (Palmer course) on Friday and then I'll commence my usual military course rotation. Hopefully work won't try to interfere with my golf TOO much .

If any of you are on the island at any point, hit me up!

Enjoy! Hawaii is awesome. When I was on my last ship we pulled in there a lot of times but never got to play golf.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love me some oahu. Need to get back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Enjoy your time in paradise buddy! We lived there for 3 years when I was growing up but at ages 5 - 7, I obviously did not get to experience all the Islands had to offer. The coolest thing for me was living across the street from. Pearl Harbor..haha.

Safe travels!

This will be my second tour out there, and I'm shore duty this time so even more golf will be played!

Get off my island !!

Turtle bay didn't aerate this spring so you will be putting on Berber carpet.

Best of luck on your adventure there!

Get off my island !!

Turtle bay didn't aerate this spring so you will be putting on Berber carpet.

Haha! Which course were you saying was in pretty good shape? I may have the wife switch it up!

Haha! Which course were you saying was in pretty good shape? I may have the wife switch it up!
New ewa beach golf club. Hard pressed to find a dead blade of grass. Greenskeeper might be the best on the island.

Good luck. Disappointed you bailed on MD but you made the right swap in more ways than one. IMO this sets you up perfectly to complete your goal.

This will be my second tour out there, and I'm shore duty this time so even more golf will be played!
Shore duty is awesome! What will you be doing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Good luck. Disappointed you bailed on MD but you made the right swap in more ways than one. IMO this sets you up perfectly to complete your goal.

Big E, my #macrolife brotha in arms! I suspect our paths will cross eventually and I look forward to that moment!

In the meantime, I'll be enjoying this year round golf

8180c5c6df7814cf5a8b332ffc6697ed.jpg

ed9347ae2f1c9704d635b7f861df6e4e.jpg

A few pics to get you in the mood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moving from Monterey to Hawaii. Sounds miserable :bulgy-eyes:

Keep enjoying that awesome weather!

Moving from Monterey to Hawaii. Sounds miserable :bulgy-eyes:

Keep enjoying that awesome weather!

Right? My life is terrible

My detailer was trying to get me to go to Hawaii for 3 years for my shore duty....

I kind of wish I went

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back