3 years in Hawaii? Yes, please!

Enjoy!! I will be seeing you there, sinetime!!

Enjoy! I retired out of Ft. Drum and never (stateside) got west of Ft. Riley, Ks during my years. Played an Air Force course a couple time while on vacation there and have always wanted to get back! I've written down that course mentioned several posts ago for hopefully future use...

Fort Drum was by a wide margin my favorite duty station. Climb to Glory!

Awesome!! Live it up sir!

Enjoy, love Honolulu Waikiki beach . Truly paradise there,I may be going there in a few months actually for a visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spy with my little eye...

4c88bac6bd91435e1f372529a76c8415.jpg

Man that looks nice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not used to seeing that much water!!

Bradda hicksta, so jealous of you...been away from the islands for about 7 years now. Been missing the poke, laulau, and malasadas real bad. Enjoy the golf, I always liked playing at Ko Olina and Ko'olau. Kama'ainas must present proof of residency, i.e. Hawaii State Drivers Lic., utility bill, etc. Military must show CAC ID and be stationed in Hawaii to qualify for kama'aina rates.....no forget da discount :banana:

I spy with my little eye...

4c88bac6bd91435e1f372529a76c8415.jpg

Enjoy - I'll be at home in Maui for parts of June, July and August - some good golf on the spec of land. I'm sure you'll test out all the islands while you are there

Bradda hicksta, so jealous of you...been away from the islands for about 7 years now. Been missing the poke, laulau, and malasadas real bad. Enjoy the golf, I always liked playing at Ko Olina and Ko'olau. Kama'ainas must present proof of residency, i.e. Hawaii State Drivers Lic., utility bill, etc. Military must show CAC ID and be stationed in Hawaii to qualify for kama'aina rates.....no forget da discount :banana:

Man, I'm beyond excited about being back! I'm picking up my clubs from my friends house tonight .

How far are you from Waikiki? Now that the Kona season is ending, most of my Hawaii stuff will be Honolulu flights.

How far are you from Waikiki? Now that the Kona season is ending, most of my Hawaii stuff will be Honolulu flights.

I'll be a short drive away from Waikiki!

Lucky mofo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That's it! I'm joining the ****ing Navy!!!!!

Decisions, decisions... My boss just asked me if I'd be available to go to Oahu for a few weeks. lol

I'll look you up when I come to visit my Aunt later this year. She lives on the North Shore in Haleiwa not far from the club. She is an ER Nurse at Honolulu hospital & her husband is a lifeguard on the North Shore. They have an entire "mother in law" suite on their property that we can stay at anytime we visit.

Enjoy your time there! It's beautiful & you won't want to leave.

Decisions, decisions... My boss just asked me if I'd be available to go to Oahu for a few weeks. lol

Well look at that . Let me know if it's happening and we'll link up!

I'll look you up when I come to visit my Aunt later this year. She lives on the North Shore in Haleiwa not far from the club. She is an ER Nurse at Honolulu hospital & her husband is a lifeguard on the North Shore. They have an entire "mother in law" suite on their property that we can stay at anytime we visit.

Enjoy your time there! It's beautiful & you won't want to leave.

Sounds good!

The first day back was interesting and not a whole lot has changed. I'm hoping we find a place quickly though because this drive downtown is for the birds!

Well look at that . Let me know if it's happening and we'll link up!

Sounds good!

The first day back was interesting and not a whole lot has changed. I'm hoping we find a place quickly though because this drive downtown is for the birds!
Will do. I think it'll depend on when and for how long. They were talking like it was going to be right away.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That's it! I'm joining the ****ing Navy!!!!!

For every Hawaii slot, there's at least 3 Norfolk, Great Lakes, or Lemoore.

Just like the Army. For every Germany or Fort Lewis there's a Fort Polk or Fort Huachuca.

Back