3D golf Tourney!!

Jimmy The Pins

Reaction score
Handicap

I'm in and have you in the 1st Round, Jimmy

I'm registered and have Dent in the first round, but I am terrible at this game and can't figure out the putting at all.

This ain't Tool grogger. You better bring your A game. Leave Maynard at Home!!

Tournament started...Grogger...Grogger...Grogger?

I made the last man... terrible score for me

Wow, I no-kidding tincuped it. I was going over water, 110 to the pin, into a 3-6 mph head wind. I kept using my 120 yard 9 iron and put it in the drink 4 times in a row. I shot +8 on that hole alone.

Whoever has the "authority" should bump DDBowdoin into the next round. I was on the 4th hole and bailed on the game to go make some dinner. Came back and my computer was off, haha!

Wow, I no-kidding tincuped it. I was going over water, 110 to the pin, into a 3-6 mph head wind. I kept using my 120 yard 9 iron and put it in the drink 4 times in a row. I shot +8 on that hole alone.

Good thing im really bad at this game, I didnt know you could switch clubs. Hehe

Whoever has the "authority" should bump DDBowdoin into the next round. I was on the 4th hole and bailed on the game to go make some dinner. Came back and my computer was off, haha!

you were probably going to wreck me!

Looks like we have to go again, Jimmy. We tied with 33.

I recieved a PM that the tourney was "stuck", it showed Grogger31 and Jimmy The Pins as both shooting 33, however it wouldn't reset to play again. I don't have many options to choose from with the arcade unfortunately, it's either delete the tourney, replace user, or "make the winner advance", I tried to "make the winner advance" to see what would happen and for some reason it pushed JTP through to the next bracket and eliminated Grogger31. Sorry about that guys, I will see if there is a way to avoid this happening again. It seems the last two tourneys have ended up getting "stuck". Sorry for any inconvience.

I think NVM is doing it so he can be the only one to win a tournament! LMFFFAAAAOOOOOO

No problem Hacker.

Jimmy, you lucked out.

I think I will just claim myself champion of this tourney.

I think I will just claim myself champion of this tourney.

It's still going on, WSE and JTP in the semi's, winner will face me. Of course I probably shouldn't be there, won by default against Dent closing his browser and DD shot a 50, so it will be an easy win with JTP shooting in the 30's

It's still going on, WSE and JTP in the semi's, winner will face me. Of course I probably shouldn't be there, won by default against Dent closing his browser and DD shot a 50, so it will be an easy win with JTP shooting in the 30's

I demand a do over.

Man I suck. Shouldn't try to play this while holding a sleeping baby!

don t hate!!

If you're satisifed with that win, then I'll congratulate you too.:eyepoke:

Back