5 way divider vs 14 way divider bag?

Five way for me. I take multiple clubs a lot of the time and it's easier to put them back in the bag not having to put them in individual slots.

I've got the ogio silencer and I love it. So convenient

I always wanted a 14 way divider until I got one. It was a pita. I prefer a 5,6 or 7. Currently using a 5. I have my driver and putter in one slot then my two hybrids in another then 4,5,6 irons in one then 7,8,9 in another and in a last and the largest slot I have my 4 wedges.

Full length, 14-way dividers for me every time. Pretty much limits my bag options to the Sun Mountain Four 5!

Never had a 14 way divider or 5 way divider. I have this stand bag that is an 8-way top and I like it. I do have one slot that has 3 irons in one pocket so that's the only gripe. Other than that it's great.

Also never had a 14 way. I've always had a 6, 7, or 8 and I like it. I've had the same set up in my bag for quite some time and it works so I've never really been concerned with finding a 14 way

I like a 4 way 9 inch top for carry.

14 dividers? I like to carry extra shafts, clubs and a shag tube. 14 dividers won't do it.

I prefer the 14/15-way dividers. I either drive or use a pull cart, so any weight difference is a non-factor for me. The biggest factor for me is the arrangement of the dividers. Some seem to make no sense, at least to me, in the way they are laid out. I like to divide up my driver & fairway woods in one section along the inside, irons in the middle, and wedges along the outside edge. Makes everything easier to access while strapped to the cart. And a separate putter well may be one of the greatest things since sliced bread.

I really prefer a 14 way divider. I'm pretty OCD though.

14 way all day. There are very good 5 ways, but I like to have all my clubs in particular spots so it is easier to pull the right club for each shot and probably more importantly I am less likely to lose a club as I would notice if there is an empty slot.

Definitely a 14 way. Preferably a stand bag with some some of club management system built in.

I have a 5-way that I got at the THP Legacy, but only use it when I go to THP gatherings.

14 way all day. There are very good 5 ways, but I like to have all my clubs in particular spots so it is easier to pull the right club for each shot and probably more importantly I am less likely to lose a club as I would notice if there is an empty slot.

I think this aspect gets overlooked. Great point.

I think this aspect gets overlooked. Great point.

It has saved me more than once when I left a wedge and noticed there was an open slot while putting my putter back in.

Way more options than 5 and 14. I'd never buy a bag with just a 5-way top. I currently have a 14-way top bag but I really like the Ogio bags that have less.

Only 14 way Ogio's with silencer tech for me. Hopefully Callaway doesn't screw that up.

I have never been partial to a 14 way divider. I do not want to fight to find the slot for the club etc. I have the c-130 right now with the 6 way divider. I just like throwing in and going about my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of 14 way dividers at all. 5 to 7 is my preference.

Cart bag w/14 way - I've been using this for most of my rounds as I ride a lot and when I do push, my cart bag works just as good as my stand bag. Like everything being in the same place and there's plenty of room for rain gear, towels, etc.

Stand bag w/5 way - This is primarily my range & travel (if I fly) bag. I will pull it out from time to time to walk a quick 9 or do a little time on a riding cart. Not too often but it does happen for sure.

I prefer the Ogio Woode dividers

I have a 4 way right now and while it works because it has full length dividers, but I've been lusting after a 14/15 way with full length dividers. Hindsight being 20/20, I should've got a 14 way to begin with, I always take a cart.

I have an Ogio Silencer 14 divider bag which I love but as someone who loves to tinker and hit many different clubs the 14 way divider makes it difficult to bring along extra clubs. That's the only drawback I have found with it.

Had a 14 way to satisfy my organizational OCD. Switched to a 5 way (all with full length dividers) for the following reasons.

1) After a while, I found that the dividers in the 14 way would start to sag and impinge on the slots beneath it.
2) When carrying, the 14 way separates clubheads so that they clank around quite a bit. In the 5 way a few clubs nest together. 14 way is easier on grips but if you are one that doesn't like head chatter, especially on forged clubs, I tihnk the 14 way is worse.

I just received my new Bag Boy Revolver Cart bag yesterday and I love it after 1 round today. Although I have to relearn where my clubs are in the bag, I like the club clips so no noise. I prefer the 14 full length dividers vs. the 5 way bag.

14 way all day. I know exactly where each club is. Works great riding or on my push cart.

4 or 5 way divider and the bag has to have a large top. 14 is too aggravating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back