5 years - Thank you, THPers, for putting up with me

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I love the golf talk, Experiences, banter and jokes but I’m most appreciative of the sense of community and collegiality shared among so many of us lunatics. The people here are amazing and friends I’ve made here are among my life’s best treasures.

I can’t imagine what my golf life would be without THP but I know without doubt it wouldn’t have been so fulfilling so far and I wouldn’t have had as much fun learning about equipment and other gear, meeting so many wonderful people in the industry and becoming a wanna-be golf shoe, apparel and club ho.

I have so many beautiful memories and look forward to many more.

@JB, @GolferGal, thank you for the vision and passion that makes THP better every day. And the rest of you yahoos, rock on!

23,898th post.

You are a treasure for THP. Thank you for being here and 5 years!

Congrats on 5 years!

Congrats on the milestone @Parrot 👊. Here's to many more

congrats, i'm not going to go as far as calling you a "treasure" but you are a good guy who helped me out.....ok, i'll call you a treasure as well :LOL:

Last edited:

Edit: that gif did NOT turn out how I thought. 😆 Not changing it.

Congratulations on 5 years!

You are a notable part of that my friend. (y) glad you're here.

🦜

Congratulations on the 5 years.

Thank you for being you. I look forward to continuing to get to know you, to our get together in October at the Morgan Cup and our enduring friendship.

You are another example of what is special about THP. It’s the people.

One of the many great members here that make THP a pleasure

Big Congrats!!

Congratulations! Always a pleasure seeing you in a thread and so happy you're in the Morgan Cup! You're the real deal.

Congrats boss!

Congratulations!!

Congrats! Keep it rolling!

I love the golf talk, Experiences, banter and jokes but I’m most appreciative of the sense of community and collegiality shared among so many of us lunatics. The people here are amazing and friends I’ve made here are among my life’s best treasures.

I can’t imagine what my golf life would be without THP but I know without doubt it wouldn’t have been so fulfilling so far and I wouldn’t have had as much fun learning about equipment and other gear, meeting so many wonderful people in the industry and becoming a wanna-be golf shoe, apparel and club ho.

I have so many beautiful memories and look forward to many more.

@JB, @GolferGal, thank you for the vision and passion that makes THP better every day. And the rest of you yahoos, rock on!

23,898th post.
We love you too, now get back in the corner and color. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the 5 years and its been great meeting you and playing this crazy game

Thank you for being a part of THP and hoping for many more years and banter from you.

Congrats on the five years! :drinks:

Back