5 years - Thank you, THPers, for putting up with me

Cheers!!

Congrats on 5 years of quality posting on THP!

Love it! Thanks for making this a better place!

Congrats!

Congrats on 5 years! You were great to us during the Morgan Cup and I'm glad you are one of the first THPers I've been lucky enough to meet in person.

Really glad you're here.
One of these days we'll get a round in.

Been lucky to tee it up with you a couple times. Cheers!

:drinks::drinks:

Congrats on the 5 years, cheers to many more.

Glad to know you my man. Thanks for being you. 👊

5 years flys by eh?! Congrats on the milestone, and here's to many more, including a Team Hackers victory in 2023!

You are a gentleman and an absolute pleasure. You only bring positive things to the table my man.

Congrats on the milestone @Parrot! Here's to many more and hopefully a MC victory for the good guys!

Congratulations on Five Years.

I will always remember our first THP Experience together with such fond memories. Especially, you just missing @JB cart not once but twice that year. 😉

Me sitting there laughing at his expression when you asked him how often that happens.

Looking forward to another Five Years and teeing it up again.

My captain

Congratulations on Five Years.

I will always remember our first THP Experience together with such fond memories. Especially, you just missing @JB cart not once but twice that year. 😉

Me sitting there laughing at his expression when you asked him how often that happens.

Looking forward to another Five Years and teeing it up again.
Thanks. I know for certain I hit it once when he was parked just right of 10 green on the Ocean Course and am pretty sure there was a second time as we were playing up 15 and he was on 16 tee box.

Yeah, that question was a masterclass in being a dumba**. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad you’re here Rusty!

I love the golf talk, Experiences, banter and jokes but I’m most appreciative of the sense of community and collegiality shared among so many of us lunatics. The people here are amazing and friends I’ve made here are among my life’s best treasures.

I can’t imagine what my golf life would be without THP but I know without doubt it wouldn’t have been so fulfilling so far and I wouldn’t have had as much fun learning about equipment and other gear, meeting so many wonderful people in the industry and becoming a wanna-be golf shoe, apparel and club ho.

I have so many beautiful memories and look forward to many more.

@JB, @GolferGal, thank you for the vision and passion that makes THP better every day. And the rest of you yahoos, rock on!

23,898th post.
I'm a better person having met and shared a THP Experience with you. You bring a calming influence to this crazy corner of the internet and I am happy to have you around. We need to tee it up soon!

Congrats on 5 years @Parrot and hope to tee it up with you again in the future. Really enjoyed our time together.

Cheers to 5 years, here's to 5 more 🫡

Thanks, y'all. So many kind words. Thay are much appreciated.

For those I've had the pleasure of teeing it up with, I'm looking forward to doing it again. For those who I haven't, I hope we can make that happen.

Back