5 years - Thank you, THPers, for putting up with me

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Congrats 🍾🎉!

Congrats sir!! Can’t wait to see what this October holds.

I love the golf talk, Experiences, banter and jokes but I’m most appreciative of the sense of community and collegiality shared among so many of us lunatics. The people here are amazing and friends I’ve made here are among my life’s best treasures.

I can’t imagine what my golf life would be without THP but I know without doubt it wouldn’t have been so fulfilling so far and I wouldn’t have had as much fun learning about equipment and other gear, meeting so many wonderful people in the industry and becoming a wanna-be golf shoe, apparel and club ho.

I have so many beautiful memories and look forward to many more.

@JB, @GolferGal, thank you for the vision and passion that makes THP better every day. And the rest of you yahoos, rock on!

23,898th post.
Congrats on 5 years, Rusty!!

Glad you're here and hope we get to tee it up one day 👊🏻

Thanks, y'all. So many kind words. Thay are much appreciated.

For those I've had the pleasure of teeing it up with, I'm looking forward to doing it again. For those who I haven't, I hope we can make that happen.
I didn't get to tee it up with you in October. Glad we get to change that next weekend!!

Congrats

Congrats! I enjoy reading your content! Here's to 5 more!

Very cool. Always appreciate you. 🔥

Congrats on the 5 years! I know it’s been said already, But mostly thank you for being you.

Here’s to 5 more! :cool:(y)

Congrats on 5 years!

Congrats on 5 years and I look forward to 5 more. I hope to get to tee it up with you sometime.

Missed this yesterday!!! Big milestone!!! Glad you are around!

You sir are one of the good ones, glad you're here. Congrats on 5 years.

Congratulations on 5 years!!!

Back