A little about myself..

j0nesy

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Covid came into our lives and I decided to permanently end my LTR relationship with bodybuilding - replacing it with Golf. Wish I would have discovered the joy of golf earlier in life, but here we are now!

I am grateful to share this journey with my son, who also recently has taken up the sport. Currently out practicing at minimum 2x weekly and hitting the course (weather permitting) 1-2x weekly. The struggle for par is real, but the journey is great for mental well being.

I've lurked on this forum for some time - confident I will learn a thing or two and hopeful I can provide some value to other members.

-j0nesy

:welcome:

THP is the place to be!

Welcome! Hope you stick around for the fun times.

same with me -- took about a year before I could hit a ball tho -- was not able to turn and have much follow thru. getting better tho.

unnamed.jpg

welcome! glad to have you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard @j0nesy ! Glad you're here.

Welcome. I like your dog.

Thanks man. I'll keep this short. Boomer passed recently, a day after his 14th. He was a fantastic member of our family and had a giant presence that leaves a significant void in our household.

Thanks man. I'll keep this short. Boomer passed recently, a day after his 14th. He was a fantastic member of our family and had a giant presence that leaves a significant void in our household.

Sorry to hear it but glad you had 14 great years with him. We have 3 senior dogs (14, 14, 16) and only one is in good health so we're bracing ourselves.

Welcome to the greatest game on earth and the greatest website on the internet !

Welcome to THP!

Back