A little about myself..

Welcome to THP!!! πŸ™‚

Welcome to THP @j0nesy

any plans for using pre workout before range sessions?

:welcome:

Sorry to hear about your dog!

What part of the country are you from?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to thp :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome! What’s been your favorite part about this crazy game so far?

:welcome: ENJOY!!!

Welcome to THP! This is the best place on the internet. Period! Jump on in to any conversation.

Welcome! What’s been your favorite part about this crazy game so far?

Great question, thank you for asking.

The sport was introduced to me by my BIL. I am grateful to have a large and close knit extended family. For me, the best part is being able to spend quality time with my son and in-laws on the course. It allows us to let loose from the every day stressors of life. I am looking forward to the day our wives join us on the course. Additionally, we have the little ones in the family being exposed to the game.

Specific to the golfing itself; I enjoy the personal challenges that golf presents and the journey is truly rewarding. It is pretty awesome to look back where I started and see such progress. It is a sentiment shared among those in the family who are golfing.

Great question, thank you for asking.

The sport was introduced to me by my BIL. I am grateful to have a large and close knit extended family. For me, the best part is being able to spend quality time with my son and in-laws on the course. It allows us to let loose from the every day stressors of life. I am looking forward to the day our wives join us on the course. Additionally, we have the little ones in the family being exposed to the game.

Specific to the golfing itself; I enjoy the personal challenges that golf presents and the journey is truly rewarding. It is pretty awesome to look back where I started and see such progress. It is a sentiment shared among those in the family who are golfing.
I love that you went people first because it is the same for me and many others like to hang out here :love:

My daughter is just now starting to dip her toes into the game and it's so much fun. Hopefully you find this place to your liking and we get to walk this crazy golf journey together some.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and golf.

Welcome to THP. A lot of us can relate to wishing we had found golf sooner. I know I can! Hope you stick around and enjoy all this place has to offer!

Welcome to THP!

Back