A plane crashed on my course about 300 yards from me

After the initial reports, I had not read any other news on this. I had to get away from it. But I've seen some tweets and stories about her that emphasize how tragic a loss this is. She was a real go-getter and had such promise in life.

It's going to be really tough going back to the course and playing, especially 16 and 17, where it happened, once those holes are reopened.

After the initial reports, I had not read any other news on this. I had to get away from it. But I've seen some tweets and stories about her that emphasize how tragic a loss this is. She was a real go-getter and had such promise in life.

It's going to be really tough going back to the course and playing, especially 16 and 17, where it happened, once those holes are reopened.

I spent some time looking this up and reading up on her. Seemed to have a promising life ahead of her. Tragic for her friends and family.

Unfortunately, when something goes wrong in these small airplanes and as a student pilot, she didn’t have the necessary skill set yet to deal with the emergency. No disrespect intended. I remember when I had 20-30 hours total time. If anything had gone wrong for me I wouldn’t of been able to handle it.

Time will help you but make sure you get the help you need.

Back