bulldog

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 10.5
Does TM SuperTri have weight ports like the R9?
Sent from my DROID X2

Does TM SuperTri have weight ports like the R9?
Sent from my DROID X2

yes 3 of them. Heel, Toe, and Back Center. You looking to snag one?

images

Yep.thinking bout it. D.D posted on deal of day thread. Get a ladies 11.5* for $120. I'm after the higher loft

Sent from my DROID X2

This remains a solid performer. One of my playing partners won't give up on this club and doesn't need to because he remains the longest and straightest of our group, all low to mid-capper's.

I love my SuperTri. I have a Miyazaki 43s shaft in it. At the AC outing I tried a R11s. I hit the SuperTri about the same distance with the same dispersion. No need for me to get a new driver!!

i would've kept my supertri but it wasn't enough loft and enough shaft for me. it's an awesome club, and you can't get much of a better club IMO, especially for that price

Yep.thinking bout it. D.D posted on deal of day thread. Get a ladies 11.5* for $120. I'm after the higher loft

Sent from my DROID X2

Let us know what you decide, I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up this outstanding deal.

Well I missed out with getting ready for outing & such. Im still watching for a deal on 11-12* TMs.

Sent from my DROID X2

Man I wish Ebay prices for all this stuff hadn't sky rocketed as of late. I bought mine as New-other, 10.5*, with a Fubuki shaft for a whopping 95 bucks. Peeps now are trying to sell whats left for $200+. Ridiculous.

Well no SuperTri but picked up a R11 12* w /Prolaunch Red shaft on eBay for a good price

Sent from my DROID X2

I am going to have to hit that 12* with your 48" Matrix shaft in it , the ball is going to burn up in re-entry .......... LOL

Back