About time I introduce myself

I was thinking about trying it with my dog to see how it would turn out.

I doubt it would work. I tried a few times and kept getting error messages - I think it's because my hair was down. Put my hair in a ponytail and it worked fine on the first try. The system doesn't like if you try to be cute (figuratively or literally).

Freaky is a good description!

I did my Xbox360 one on the mac. It did take a couple of tries before I got most of the freaky out. I still look a little crazy in it though.

When I tried on EA sports site last year it told me it didnt support Mac, it told me the same thing when I got TW 10 too. Ill have to try it again.

When I tried on EA sports site last year it told me it didnt support Mac, it told me the same thing when I got TW 10 too. Ill have to try it again.

Come to think of it I may have used Parallels to do it through Windows. Not sure though.

I doubt it would work. I tried a few times and kept getting error messages - I think it's because my hair was down. Put my hair in a ponytail and it worked fine on the first try. The system doesn't like if you try to be cute (figuratively or literally).

Freaky is a good description!

Yeah the system is certainly picky.

Back