Graphite is in your future.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

if it keeps up i'm thinking you may be right

It amazes me how much difference it makes to me, did the titleist Thursday and hit about 100 balls with mostly steel shafts and the next day my wrist were killing me. Played 4 days in a row last weekend in very windy conditions on longer than normal courses and never had any wrist pain at all, now the back was sore but that is just being old.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've had a sore back for a while, but felt like it was getting better, last few months it feels like it's moved down into my glutes and hamstrings, feels odd at time, like shooting pain or really sore, but then I can sit just fine without pain, or get up to walk and really don't feel it.

Still trying to figure out the best regiment, when I can find more time that is!

Thinking about picking one of these up, remembered the testing and still never tried one out:
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/59285-Serola-Sacroiliac-Belt-Review-Thread

I've often complained about aches and pains, but the truth is. The frequency has only increased. Most of the time I just layoff, chip and putt to see if it is worth getting billed for. So far, I've come through a sore left thumb, sore elbows, and am currently dealing with reoccurring but mild back spasms. That's life, so I should be thankful. But as the golf saying goes, "The older you get the smaller the hole looks, soon it will seem the size of a Bayer Aspirin."

Back