Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

The sports continue to be a great shoe for me. Only issue is getting the small grass pieces out of the pattern on the heel! Nylon brush fixed that right up...

I am surprised at how much I like my codechaos shoes. The fit is good (46). They are cozy and nice for walking. Grip is solid. I think they look pretty good too. I got this one.

View attachment 8963280

I have the grey as well. They are not water proof - the tongue is made from a different material than the rest of the shoe and if you get water there or if it is raining very hard you are going to have it in your shoes. But for non-torrential rain they are completely dry.

I have the grey as well. They are not water proof - the tongue is made from a different material than the rest of the show and if you get water there or if it is raining very hard you are going to have it in your shoes. But for non-torrential rain they are completely dry.

Good to know. 👍

I have the grey as well. They are not water proof - the tongue is made from a different material than the rest of the shoe and if you get water there or if it is raining very hard you are going to have it in your shoes. But for non-torrential rain they are completely dry.

I am pretty sure the gray pair pictures have a 2 year warranty.

My white pair do.

I have the limited edition USA version coming from Rockbottom on Thursday. Can't wait to try them out.

I found out the hard way that the tongue wasn’t waterproof. They are really good on the rest of the shoe but the tounge isn’t close to waterproof. I imagine with rain pants you will soak the top of your foot pretty quick. We will see in a few more months. Phenomenal shoe otherwise.

Last edited:
Not following you brother?

Sorry. Didn't read my post.

The gray shoe pair pictured above is waterproof, I'm fairly positive. Only the knit version isn't offered at a 2 year waterproof guarantee.

Sorry. Didn't read my post.

The gray shoe pair pictured above is waterproof, I'm fairly positive. Only the knit version isn't offered at a 2 year waterproof guarantee.
The sides are completely waterproof - but the tongue is not. They will keep you dry in anything but a torrential downpour but if there is significant rain hitting the tongue you will be wet. I’m talking about the shoes you posted the picture of, not any mesh version. Sort of odd they didn’t use the same waterproof material for the tongue but it’s still a great shoe.

I don’t play in the rain generally, so that isn’t an issue for me, but the grass was extremely wet at the start of my round last weekend, and my feet stayed bone dry.

I am surprised at how much I like my codechaos shoes. The fit is good (46). They are cozy and nice for walking. Grip is solid. I think they look pretty good too. I got this one.

View attachment 8963280
I like that colorway a lot. Wish the heel and tongue were grey and not black.

Well, heck. I received my USA version Codechaos. I isually wear a size 12. Someone mentioned the toe box was a little tight, and it is for me. I'm afraid a 13 will be too large. I'm returning these to Rockbottom. I'll wait until I get to a golf shop with a 13 to try them on.

Well, heck. I received my USA version Codechaos. I isually wear a size 12. Someone mentioned the toe box was a little tight, and it is for me. I'm afraid a 13 will be too large. I'm returning these to Rockbottom. I'll wait until I get to a golf shop with a 13 to try them on.
Try the Sports. I had the same issue regarding toe box and the Sports were the perfect fit due to them being a little bit of a different shape. I was pleasantly surprised

They do stretch a bit. They were tight for me at first but now perfect. You could Also try thinner socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a pair of these for my wife on sale, she really liked the color and I know they were comfortable when I tried them on, going to be a good shoe for her this golf season.

Back