Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

Grabbed a pair of the black Sports that were delivered this weekend after my round of course. Around the house they feel super comfortable. Hoping that continues to the course! I was a little concerned about the looks, but they look great in person.

it’s so weird. like from the parking lot to the bag drop my toes start aching. maybe a bigger size? don’t know. but won’t throw more good money at bad money to try to make it work. pretty disappointed.

I order a half size up in Adidas. I had the same problem with their shoes a while back, but after finding the right size my Tour 360s have been awesome. Hoping for the same with these.

My shoes arrived today, feel nice and comfy when I tried them on. Will see what they are like the next time I go for a round. All being well tomorrow after work

Looking hard at these as I need a really comfortable shoe as 99% of my rounds are walked.

Wore them tonight for the first time. Walked 9 holes and it was like I had worn them for ages. Very comfy indeed

I also use a Fels-Naptha soap bar for really difficult stains, which also works on clothes that get that random mud spot or dirt on the collar, or shorts that get dirt around the pockets from your hands.
Dang, BigDill has got to be the freshest dude on this site!

2nd 9 holes in these tonight, got a slight rubbing on the heel of my left foot, but that's my fault as my socks were too low

These shoes are very very comfy.

18 holes planned on sunday, so will see how they feel for a full round

I can see myself getting some more pairs of these

Wow, 18 holes today walking and my feet feel fine. These have to be the comfiest golf shoes that I have ever worn

I am seriously considering buying a second pair in a different colour

Wow, 18 holes today walking and my feet feel fine. These have to be the comfiest golf shoes that I have ever worn

I am seriously considering buying a second pair in a different colour

That’s what I did.

Do we know if there are any new colourways coming out soon?

Yeah... These may be my new favorite shoes. Played 18 this weekend and other than some creaking (assuming they just need broken in), I have no complaints whatsoever.

Off to look for some other colors. Wish I would have tried these before grabbing some other shoes earlier this year. Lol

I'm a white shoe kinda guy so I'm limited with these. But can't say enough good things about my pair. Would like to see more white options tho.

I am 100% getting another pair of these, but I am going to wait for some new colours to be released

yeah, these are my favorite by far. I'm a boost guy 100% and these are awesome. More grip than any spiked shoe I own. I'm going to get a second pair...liking the red white and blue with the flag on it.

2nd 9 holes in these tonight, got a slight rubbing on the heel of my left foot, but that's my fault as my socks were too low

These shoes are very very comfy.

18 holes planned on sunday, so will see how they feel for a full round

I can see myself getting some more pairs of these
This is exactly my experience as well. Now I just make sure to wear low cut rather than no-see socks.

I’ve absolutely bought more pairs. Caught two on a great sale and couldn’t say no.

Adidas shoes with Boost are the most comfortable shoes period IMO. The only problem is I have wide feet and it's hard to find them in wide.

Adidas shoes with Boost are the most comfortable shoes period IMO. The only problem is I have wide feet and it's hard to find them in wide.

Without a doubt, for golf and otherwise.

As a sneaker head, I’m kinda embarrassed at how many pairs of shoes I have, and the majority of them have boost

Played another 18 in the rain with mine and still super happy. Great traction all around except for the soupiest of areas that I had to stand in. Cleaned up really well too, which was nice. I'm definitely buying some more of these, but they might also get me to start looking at Adidas options for my everyday sneakers. I've been wearing Nikes and UA sneakers for a good long while.

I have about 6 rounds of use in my charcoal colored code chaos, including playing on some very wet courses over the weekend. These shoes are amazing in terms of traction and comfort. Best golf shoe I have had to date.

Its my birthday soon, I know exactly what I am asking for. Got my eyes on a nice colourway

CodeChaos_Golf_Shoes_White_FW4991_FW4991_01_standard.jpg

These are another pair I want

Back