Affordable Rhoback Hoodie Alternative - RSVLTS

JohnnyBlueCup

Reaction score
Handicap
I know this topic is going to hit close to home for many of you. I like the look of the Rhoback performance hoodies, but the price tag combined with the sheer number of guys I see wearing them made me hesitant to add any to my closet.

I like being on trend, but I don't want to match my friends like we all got dressed together. Plus I'm not huge into prominent logos.

I was watching a YouTube video recently and the guy had on a hoodie that I really liked (see below). It looked like a Rhoback hoodie without the logo. After some digging, I figured out that it came from RSVLTS.

They only have a few colors (unless you're into crazy patterns), but the quality is high and the prices are easier to stomach at $75.

1714752068866.png

A thin hoodie I like is the R.O.W. brand from Academy.

No strings and no pockets which I love. They are usually $30 but can catch them on sale pretty often and they have several colors.

I love the look of Rhoback but can't stomach paying that much for a hoodie.

Love RSVLTS, love. But they’re not exactly cheap haha

A thin hoodie I like is the R.O.W. brand from Academy.

No strings and no pockets which I love. They are usually $30 but can catch them on sale pretty often and they have several colors.

I love the look of Rhoback but can't stomach paying that much for a hoodie.

I completely agree on a golf hoodie should have no pockets or strings. For me, the perfect hoodie for the golf course is the Gapfit Tech Hoodie for that reason. Not overly thick, but for the days where it’s a little chilly, it’s perfect.
IMG_9694.jpeg

I’ve been tempted to buy the hoodie on 32 degrees website that retails for $12.99. I tried a couple of things and they turned out above my expectationIMG_0637.png

I’ve been tempted to buy the hoodie on 32 degrees website that retails for $12.99. I tried a couple of things and they turned out above my expectationView attachment 9262967
Snagged a few of these from Costco a few weeks ago, they are great, and for $12.99 it's a steal.

I’ve sold sports apparel as a rep for years. I find the 32 degree stuff really good for the price and quality. I agree their hoodie is t-shirt weight but not too different than others I’ve seen. Might be worth a look. Someone earlier wrote about golf hoodie don’t need a pouch or drawstrings. TBH it doesn’t need the hood either.

I’ve been tempted to buy the hoodie on 32 degrees website that retails for $12.99. I tried a couple of things and they turned out above my expectationView attachment 9262967
I ordered a few of these a couple of months ago but ended up returning them. They seemed like they are made for tall, skinny guys. The skinny part was not the issue for me but I am lacking in the height department. I ordered size small and they were too long in the length and sleeves for me. I am about 5'8" and weigh 135 - 140.

Snagged a few of these from Costco a few weeks ago, they are great, and for $12.99 it's a steal.
Did you indulge in the best $1.50 money can buy after you checked out?

on 32 degrees website that retails for $12.99. I tried a couple of things and they turned out above my expectation
I have several of these and they are really great for the price.

Did you indulge in the best $1.50 money can buy after you checked out?
Is a trip to Costco complete without one? I dont think so.

I’ve sold sports apparel as a rep for years. I find the 32 degree stuff really good for the price and quality. I agree their hoodie is t-shirt weight but not too different than others I’ve seen. Might be worth a look. Someone earlier wrote about golf hoodie don’t need a pouch or drawstrings. TBH it doesn’t need the hood either.
Michael Caine Christmas GIF by Sky

😜🤣

Back