Air Jordan 5 Golf

BigDill

2023 Morgan Cup - Team Hackers - Cobra Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Pat Perez was promoting the Air Jordan 5 Golf on his Instagram account a few days ago, and it looks like these may be released to the public on February 15, 2020. I know the look is not for everyone, but for those that are interested, this is the first indication that the Jordan brand is moving away from the ever popular (and shiny) Jordan 11 silhouette for a broad release. Retail is expected to be $200.

air-jordan-5-fire-red-golf.jpg

The non-golf shoe:

fire-red-air-jordan-5-2020-DA1911-102.jpg

As an aside, he has also posted pictures of the Jordan 4 as a golf shoe, which I would be a much bigger fan of. The 4s are not my favorite.

Those are the J-Lo halftime show of golf shoes.:ROFLMAO:

Those are the J-Lo halftime show of golf shoes.:ROFLMAO:
I am a much bigger fan of the 11's and the 13's and would even wear the 3's, I want to see better, less sultry pictures of the 4's before I make a decision. But I bet a lot of people jump on these.

I am a much bigger fan of the 11's and the 13's and would even wear the 3's, I want to see better, less sultry pictures of the 4's before I make a decision. But I bet a lot of people jump on these.

Hahah. No doubt.
Im sure a lot of people liked that half time show too. :D

Takes me back to 5th grade.

I have tried a few pairs of AJ’s and other Nike and unfortunately they have never really fit me right.

Takes me back to 5th grade.
Part of this is definitely the childhood factor. I remember wanting the 11s so bad in school but I could not get them. Now that I can, I do.

Back in the day, those were some of my favorite basketball shoes. Don't think they are my first choice for golf shoes.

Not a fan, but have never owned a pair of Jourdans.

The 4's looks really good as golf shoes, the 5's not so much. Should have stuck to b-ball with the 5's.

I'm usually a fan of unique and "ugly" shoes, but.....ew.

Are you guys sneaker heads?

if so, check out kickincovers on Etsy or kicksforcovers.com

I just got a toddler sized retro 1 in black and white converted into a blade putter head cover. My major sneaker head buddy ordered one “in case he learns to golf”.

I like the look of the 5s with the dark sole

I'll be trying to order a pair!

Not a fan, but have never owned a pair of Jourdans.
Me either. There have only been a few editions of Jordans that I liked and I didn’t like those enough to pay that for sneakers.

I can’t see myself ever wearing high-top golf shoes. The hip kids of today can keep these for themselves.

This was my favorite pair of Jordan's mainly because of the reflector tongue.

Do they come in the black?

It’s sewed in. It’s a real sneaker with a liner added. KicksForCovers.com
Unfortunately I play a mallet but those a freaking awesome.

@LLIB this is what you need. Go check them out!!

I’m kind of anti Nike ever since the Kaperknick signing. Not to mention I refuse to pay that for a pair of shoes.

I’m kind of anti Nike ever since the Kaperknick signing. Not to mention I refuse to pay that for a pair of shoes.

I used to only buy nike shoes and workout apparel. Never any other brand, wouldn't even look at other stuff..... now I dont own any nike stuff at all

Its hard for me to combine Jordan and Nike as 1 brand. I consider Jordan to be its own brand so I still have some in the closet along with 2 pairs of Jordan 11 golf shoes

Yuck .... stick to basketball.

Back