Airline broke my driver

Good ideas. Where do you get the insurance? Through your insurance company - or pay extra through the airline?

Through your insurance company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time i traveled , Flying wise, withy clubs. I wrapped the heads in a towel and padded them. when i picked then up off the "special belt" i sat it down and unzipped it. they asked me to move it and I said right after i check them. They had pulled all the towels off, gone through the bag and half the pockets were still unzipped. I was nice about it and explained, with the way this looks, you take some pics and so will i and then i will check the clubs. luckily nothing was broken or missing. I unzip immediately because i have had a broken head in the past.

Number one, the TSA can do anything they want, not the carriers fault, unless... Number two, still some suspect Airlines out there, where the baggage handlers like to check for goodies; Lacsa is the worst.

Last edited:
Number one, TSA can do anything they want, not the carriers fault, unless... Number two, still some suspect Airlines out there, where the baggage handlers like to check for goodies; Lacsa is the worst.

You're correct regarding the TSA. My wife has to travel a lot for business. TSA has broken 2 different sets of luggage that had the TSA locks on them in the last year.

Airline broke my driver

I just take the heads off if possible and put the heads into your head covers. Store them in your bag. Wrap a couple of towels around everything else. Buy a stiff arm also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back