Mine were delivered yesterday. Got them setup and used them for a bit. Impressive so far, but will get a lot more use next week at work. ?

Was wanting to get these for kids but can’t find anywhere that has them before Christmas. Does anywhere have these in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wanting to get these for kids but can’t find anywhere that has them before Christmas. Does anywhere have these in stock?

Best bet is to check local apple stores for pickup if you've got one around you.

Best bet is to check local apple stores for pickup if you've got one around you.

They is not one here. I may check with Verizon corporate rep sometimes he can pull some strings

I've had mine for over a month, and I absolutely love them! They won't replace my Bose noise-cancelling earbuds for airplane flights, but I use them for everything else - walking, biking, and listening to music at work. Original AirPods never worked for me due to fit issues, but the addition of the silicone eartip was a great idea by Apple.

If you have a Costco membership, keep an eye on their website. That is where I snagged mine. When they are in stock, they do go very quickly. Got my order in and less than an hour later it was out of stock again.

I've had mine for over a month, and I absolutely love them! They won't replace my Bose noise-cancelling earbuds for airplane flights, but I use them for everything else - walking, biking, and listening to music at work. Original AirPods never worked for me due to fit issues, but the addition of the silicone eartip was a great idea by Apple.
Great feedback and nice to hear. Hopefully the elves pick up the pace and put in a little OT before Christmas on these!

Our kids are getting them as a big percentage of their Christmas gifts this year and I was able to order them 10 days ago on Amazon for delivery a couple days ago. From what I understand they will be in very short supply until January but with some luck you should be able to snag a pair by visiting your local Apple store. The employees can sometimes let you know what day/time they receive shipments. It’s estimated that Apple will sell upwards of 60 million pairs of AirPods this year and 100 million pairs next year. A tidy little $20B in sales each year for them from a product that just came out 3 years ago.

FYI, if you have a Costco membership, the Pro's are in stock again. They usually sell out pretty quick :cool:(y)

Anyone try practicing, playing golf, running or working out with these in? Do they fall out?

Anyone try practicing, playing golf, running or working out with these in? Do they fall out?

Yes. They work great for all of the above scenarios

The different ear tips make it easy to find a good fit

Both my girls love em so far. I didn’t get any for x-mas but birthday is around the corner.

They work good while playing/practicing. I had one fall out but I was being super aggressive with my swing at the moment.

Transparency mode lets me wear these for the full 18. I am no longer worried about not hearing what my playing partners might be saying.

Both my girls love em so far. I didn’t get any for x-mas but birthday is around the corner.

I feel your pain.

Bought these a couple days ago and I must say I am really enjoying them so far. It was a toss up between these and the Jabra elite and so far I am happy with my decision. For me the ANC and transparency modes were worth the extra money. The ANC function is really quite awesome imo

Bought these a couple days ago and I must say I am really enjoying them so far. It was a toss up between these and the Jabra elite and so far I am happy with my decision. For me the ANC and transparency modes were worth the extra money. The ANC function is really quite awesome imo

Do you feel pressure in your ears with the ANC on? I’ve got a set of over the ear phones with ANC and it bothers my ears to have it on, I’ve got some inner ear issues and the pressure just bugs me.

I might have to get a pair of these. Have the original airpods. Nicely functional in the Apple ecosystem but ear fit and sound are only OK. Price of the new pro is steep. I'm sure I would love them. I spend a lot of time on my phone for work and just the extra comfort in-ear would be helpful.

Do you feel pressure in your ears with the ANC on? I’ve got a set of over the ear phones with ANC and it bothers my ears to have it on, I’ve got some inner ear issues and the pressure just bugs me.
There is a little but it's nothing major.
We travel a good bit so I can't wait to try these out while flying

Are those the bose qc35? I tried those but got that feeling. Switched to Sony and that feeling was gone.

Back