Albatross Golf Wear - A New Clothing / Accessories Company

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
I got some items in for review from a new company, and I mean really new, Albatross Golf Wear. Albatross Golf Wear was started in 2017 and, according to the website, the owners hope to one leave their day jobs to focus on their new golf-related company. That goal is something plenty of us can appreciate and, perhaps, is a common goal for many of us.

Albatross Golf Wear has pretty diverse group of products for a new company that includes polo shirts, tee shirts, hats, club head covers, and belts. You can check out the products at their website, https://albatrossgolfwear.com, or just wait for my review to go live in a few weeks.

They were gracious enough to send a little of everything to sample so let me know if you have any questions! I'll post some quick snaps I took of the products below before I could get the photo studio ready.

What do you think? And does anyone already have any experience with Albatross Golf Wear?

I got some items in for review from a new company, and I mean really new, Albatross Golf Wear. Albatross Golf Wear was started in 2017 and, according to the website, the owners hope to one leave their day jobs to focus on their new golf-related company. That goal is something plenty of us can appreciate and, perhaps, is a common goal for many of us.

Albatross Golf Wear has pretty diverse group of products for a new company that includes polo shirts, tee shirts, hats, club head covers, and belts. You can check out the products at their website, https://albatrossgolfwear.com, or just wait for my review to go live in a few weeks.

They were gracious enough to send a little of everything to sample so let me know if you have any questions! I'll post some quick snaps I took of the products below before I could get the photo studio ready.

What do you think? And does anyone already have any experience with Albatross Golf Wear?

I'm curious to see what you think

I really like their logo! Prices are definitely reasonable, and while it's hard to tell in pictures, the stuff looks to be made with quality materials.

I was just checking out their site again and they have a major sale going. I can tell you the the tee shirts are nice - I've worn one already and at these prices they are worth a flyer if you like the styles. They are a cotton/poly blend that is very soft.

I'll take a shot on a $18 polo, and I'll tell you what else. If they did a tshirt that was just the back neck logo from the "Parade" tshirt, but bigger on the front or back, I'd buy two.

For ~$17 I took a shot at one of their shirts. I debated ordering the grey polo but I have like 5 grey polos as it is. The other options were not really my style. Very excited to see the quality, defiantly looks like very friendly pricing.

In light of the sale, ask any questions you have and I'll turn answers quick. I haven't been able to wear the polos yet but I can give you what I can.

In light of the sale, ask any questions you have and I'll turn answers quick. I haven't been able to wear the polos yet but I can give you what I can.

How is the fit on polos and t-shirts? Baggy or more puma/European fit?

Picked up a hat, polo and a belt. We’ll see how this works out!

The tee shirts were basically true to size and shrunk a little when I dried them (I did that on purpose because XLs are a bit big). I have to check on the polos once they get out of the washer.

Picked up a hat, polo and a belt. We’ll see how this works out!

I wore the belt for today's round. It is a standard ratchet belt and kept in place. The logo is pretty cool, I have to admit.

Been wanting to try one of the ratchet belts, so this seems like the perfect opportunity. Going to order the black one.

Been wanting to try one of the ratchet belts, so this seems like the perfect opportunity. Going to order the black one.

I own quite a few slide belts (not albatross) and I highly recommend that style of belt. For a little over $17 seems like a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam I all ready placed my order. Probably would have grabbed a belt had I knew they were the ratcheting type. Really happy with my mission belt.

Just ordered one of the polo’s... white that fades to black with the lime green on the edges... should be fun

I really like the looks of a couple of these. It's tempting to pull the trigger, especially at those prices but I think I want to see what the feedback is on them.

I really like the looks of a couple of these. It's tempting to pull the trigger, especially at those prices but I think I want to see what the feedback is on them.

Mine says 2 days so I’ll be wearing it Thursday and I’ll give some feedback, for $30 after shipping it’s worth a shot
20380ce5a240363859bd6f3086808a6e.jpg
7cbaf5e9de906e30e51ad56fd0aaadf4.jpg

I like bright colors

Mine says 2 days so I’ll be wearing it Thursday and I’ll give some feedback, for $30 after shipping it’s worth a shot
20380ce5a240363859bd6f3086808a6e.jpg
7cbaf5e9de906e30e51ad56fd0aaadf4.jpg

I like bright colors

By the way - zoom in on the label and read the wording. I was planning to include a photo of it today but you already did. (And I think they are all different)

7d38269df0c46acbbb273a2749173703.jpg
61471325eef49ab87c4fac13e1013915.jpg

Few quick photos I took opening the package (forgive the lighting, it was late at night)

Circling back to this - the polos are a typical American fit and not a European taper.

Beyond that giving exact sizing information is hard due to a logistical mixup - I was sent XL instead of L (which is why I shrank the tees). Simple mixup but it prevents me from giving apples to apples size comparisons with other brands.

Thanks @Molten. I grabbed a bunch of tee shirts, a polo, and a hat. I will be sure to add some my thoughts here when they arrive.

picked up a polo, hat, and belt. Taking a chance, but liked the look and price.

picked up a polo, hat, and belt. Taking a chance, but liked the look and price.

Right? I thought they were misprints when I saw the prices yesterday. Wanted to make sure people didn’t miss out just because my review wasn’t done.

Nice looking gear looking forward to the review.

Back