ALL-FIT Universal Shaft Adapter

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So recently I purchased some ALL-FIT universal shaft adapters so I could put the same shaft in my Callaway EPIC Max LS and Cobra RadSpeed drivers. The tips are pretty cool and all you have to purchase separately is the sleeves based on the manufactures you want. I did my UST LIN-Q Purple this evening and plan on doing the shaft we are getting for The Rivalry when it comes in. So far it turned out great and it’s curing. I watched some reviews on them all good. So far, the only cons I can find is for Callaway it removes the dual cog and you can’t use align grips as the shaft turns like most manufacturers except Callaway. That being said it goes +/- 1.5 in .75 increments 0F71D7B1-3511-4AF8-80A8-D274CDA87262.jpeg549BB8B5-8A5C-4041-BBBF-FE4E370FD614.jpegand D/F settings. I first learned about the universal adapter idea from @OldandStiff
here are some pics and the website. I will report back what I learn and find in testing these. They seem pretty sturdy at first glance. They also have different colors. Shipping is a little pricey but for 2 tips and a Callaway and Cobra sleeve it was $75 shipped to my door.

D93E3F60-7611-4942-8A05-E9E8468360FE.jpeg027D488A-B7ED-489A-A5C0-5663FD01B882.jpeg

I have the system for testing some shafts the only issues will be total length when going to different manufacturers. How did the cobra set up work for you? I had issues with the screws provided reaching the tip to secure because the way Cobra does their hosel setup. Curious if you found the same thing or not.

I have the system for testing some shafts the only issues will be total length when going to different manufacturers. How did the cobra set up work for you? I had issues with the screws provided reaching the tip to secure because the way Cobra does their hosel setup. Curious if you found the same thing or not.
I haven’t connected a head yet. You have to use their screws. The Callaway factory one was too big diameter wise. I will let you know once I am able to connect the heads. The shaft/tip is curing right now.

I haven’t connected a head yet. You have to use their screws. The Callaway factory one was too big diameter wise. I will let you know once I am able to connect the heads. The shaft/tip is curing right now.
Correct the issue I had was the threads on theirs wouldn't reach the adapter to catch so I had to go buy longer screws. was curious if they fixed this or not as I've had them about a year.

so I think I see an option for a .350 universal adapter, right? I have an older Miyazaki shaft with a .350 tip that is love to be able to put in a more modern head…

This is something that makes a lot of sense! Gives you flexibility if you find an amazing shaft for you.

Correct the issue I had was the threads on theirs wouldn't reach the adapter to catch so I had to go buy longer screws. was curious if they fixed this or not as I've had them about a year.
I did notice on the paper there was different lengths of screws but only one provided. Where did you get the screws? Also I know the Callaway will grab as I tested it before I put it on the shaft. Just not the cobra.

Yes there’s a .350 option.
so I think I see an option for a .350 universal adapter, right? I have an older Miyazaki shaft with a .350 tip that is love to be able to put in a more modern head…

I did notice on the paper there was different lengths of screws but only one provided. Where did you get the screws? Also I know the Callaway will grab as I tested it before I put it on the shaft. Just not the cobra.
Hardware store just bring the screw with you to check threads can’t for the life of me remember the threads on it.

Ok I ordered the .350 adapter and Srixon collar. Found a coupon for $10 off. ALBY.ALLFITGOLF
Now the wait begins. I’ve been aching to find a way to try this shaft in a different head.

I just double checked. The extra screws you need come with the sleeves. I just missed it in the bag.
Hardware store just bring the screw with you to check threads can’t for the life of me remember the threads on it.

I just double checked. The extra screws you need come with the sleeves. I just missed it in the bag.
They must of started doing that recently which is great. Like the product a lot.

Must say $25 shipping hurts.

Must say $25 shipping hurts.
It does but you buy 2 adapters off eBay or from an actual retailer, you are paying 25-30 a piece. The $75 was for 2 adapters and 2 sleeves including shipping. Although shipping is not low, it’s very fast.

Well if $40 is what it takes to get to use this shaft, all good.

They have these at Billy Bob's golf without the high shipping charge. There is a thread on another forum about it.

Don’t see the same thing at Billy Bobs.

I don’t see a .350 tip option at Billy Bobs tho. Thanks for the link though.

I don’t see a .350 tip option at Billy Bobs tho. Thanks for the link though.
No problem. I'm not that familiar with the system but am very interested in it. You should check out the thread on the other forum(W*R*X) in club tech section. It has a lot of info.

No problem. I'm not that familiar with the system but am very interested in it. You should check out the thread on the other forum(W*R*X) in club tech section. It has a lot of info.
Thank you.

Looking at this on that website. It's not the same as the adapter I have presented in this thread. Although, same concept, not sure I would go with this one as it has two pieces that you have to screw together (one being the tip and the other being the adapter to change out the shafts) and then you add the sleeve for the manufacturer. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, but not sure how I would feel about having to screw an adapter on and then screw a head to that. Have you used these ones?

They must of started doing that recently which is great. Like the product a lot.
When tightening these did you experience any issues. I read something about torqueing them down on the paper included. Did you just twist till it clicked like normal? Normally, I twist till it clicks twice.

When tightening these did you experience any issues. I read something about torqueing them down on the paper included. Did you just twist till it clicked like normal? Normally, I twist till it clicks twice.
I always clicked twice then done. Assumed it was a CYOFA statement for them.

I always clicked twice then done. Assumed it was a CYOFA statement for them.
yeah it said make sure your sleeve was set first, so wanted to ask. Did you use the washers off your OG callaway screw? I have them on there right now but wasn't sure if I was supposed to use them.

Back