All Inclusive with golf

USAF Retired

Goat Cup-Team Tudor / MC-Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Can anyone recommend a good all inclusive resort that also has golf?

my wife likes an all inclusive and I really can't sit on a beach and drink for 5-7 days. I'd like to golf.

We went to Punta Cana-Catalonia Bavaro and I really enjoyed it. Golf was 'included' for a $40 cart fee. Course was good enough for me.

Thanks 🌴 ⛳

Can anyone recommend a good all inclusive resort that also has golf?

my wife likes an all inclusive and I really can't sit on a beach and drink for 5-7 days. I'd like to golf.

We went to Punta Cana-Catalonia Bavaro and I really enjoyed it. Golf was 'included' for a $40 cart fee. Course was good enough for me.

Thanks 🌴 ⛳

We stayed at the Punta Cana Iberostar Grand Bavaro. When we booked it, it included two rounds of golf for each of us. There were not cart fees that I remember. Food and drinks on the course were included as well.

Now this is something I would be interested in. I could get an early round in and be back by the time the family was ready to head to the beach. Definitely will be following this as we are looking for a winter escape after the holidays.

Now this is something I would be interested in. I could get an early round in and be back by the time the family was ready to head to the beach. Definitely will be following this as we are looking for a winter escape after the holidays.

my brother and I played 4 days in a row right after breakfast. No tee times, just call the shuttle and play. It wasn't a 5 star course, but we had fun and the wives walked the beach and tanned til we got back!

I was going to recommend Punta Cana but.... lol
We stayed at the Hardrock and had a blast. Pudge Rodriguez was in the foursome behind us.

The best golf if it fits with Resort staying at.....Dominican Republic | Top 100 Golf Courses
Have no experience going here but buds who have rave about Teeth of Dog
Coordinating Casa De Campo as the stay place with all inclusive might be special, I'm just not aware of spot that does the golf included at a rate that is attractive.
Punta Cana seems awesome but getting more toward Casa De Campo area if priced similarly may be better.

I have a friend and a few students who raved about both Casa de Campo and Corrales Punta Cana. One of my former students who plays collegiate golf tried to Monday qualify for the Corrales tournament because it was going on while he was down there. I don't know if either offer an all inclusive but I would lean toward Corrales being more of a place to offer it. Looking at playing both someday soon.

Agreed & will be following along.

This sounds like an awesome idea! Never even considered it being a “thing”!

I'm a sucker for Aruba so I'll say Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort, looks like it includes free golf after 3pm

Sandals St Lucia and Emerald bay Bahamas both have golf
You can add Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica to that list as well - played it a few times

Punta Cana Hardrock has a good challenging course from memory - enjoyable. Went on a company outing. Golf was not included but the price was decent as a guest package at the resort. Call the shuttle, get to the course and back. Hardrock is huge, really huge, nice rooms. Good beach, plenty to drink, lots of pools, too.

Played Teeth of the Dog while there. Company paid or I may not have. Several of the greens are perched on a peninsula overlooking the ocean. Some holes are memorable, like the par 3 over water onto another perched area, and some are not - I don't know how you feel about a helicopter strip on a hole, or a concrete strip along the fairway on another. But the course was scenic.

While we didn't stay there, I played either bavaro or hard rock in punta cana.. it was a great course, and they have dental clubs for you if you didn't bring.

Unfortunately, it was also there they I guess the rum and coke I got also gave me Montezuma's (diff country, I know I know) revenge, and it was a very uncomfortable night afterwards.. or if was heat stroke, but I'm leaning towards it being from the ice lol

That's pretty cool I know it's blazinnhotnin ok down there, not where I want to be on a course more power on afternoons if you can do it.

I was going to recommend Punta Cana but.... lol
We stayed at the Hardrock and had a blast. Pudge Rodriguez was in the foursome behind us.

I played golf with Pudge in Dallas the Sunday afternoon after Tiger won the Masters. He was a very nice man. Almost giggled when he say 'Hi, I'm Ivan' 😎

34B55301-394F-4FED-BB07-FDF722529F85.jpeg

B35B2852-359E-44D5-A6FD-6E7A57E765A2.jpeg

Both time I have stayed at Moon Palace in Cancun have been enjoyable. The way they do it is they give you "resort credit" in an amount that varies based on your length of stay. You can use the resort credit towards all sorts of activities on the resort including golf. You just pay the tax at the end of the stay. Made tee times when I arrived and food and drinks at their halfway house are all included. Challenging jungle course.

Winter escape….. from Florida……

Moon Palace in Cancun, has Nicklaus designed courses. I plated with my father and it kicked my ass since I was playing bad but definitely a good setting. You could also go to Sun Palace and use the resort credits and take a shuttle over to the Moon Palace club. You and your wife will both enjoy it, I promise.

Not sure if it would be inclusive (I tend not to think so) but Cabot Saint Lucia looks amazing

Iberostar Grand in Punta Cana. In 2011, the course was pretty damned nice.

Back