All Time Favorite Golf Shoe

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
Has there been any golf shoe that you have liked more than any other? I found that shoe this year, the Puma ProAdapt. For my foot, it is the ultimate combination of stability and comfort, plus, I think the shoe is a looker. I have purchased three pair and will will them until they are worn out.

nike_air_jordan_adg_golf_shoes_ar7995_003_pair.jpg

FootJoy M-Project spikeless in size 9.5 U.S. Fits me like a glove.
Footjoy M Project.jpg

Last edited:
Has there been any golf shoe that you have liked more than any other? I found that shoe this year, the Puma ProAdapt. For my foot, it is the ultimate combination of stability and comfort, plus, I think the shoe is a looker. I have purchased three pair and will will them until they are worn out.

right there with you - ❤️❤️❤️❤️ My Arnies

Find me these for sale and I'll buy 10 of them, right on the spot.

View attachment 8911126

*must be untied though

Which model is it? What do you like about them?
original Biofusion.

Snug, comfy, flexed with the foot, WERE GENUINELY WATERPROOF, and didn't really ever slide on me.

They were absolutely amazing in every freaking way.

All of my friends are raving about how comfortable Skechers golf shoes are. Hopefully these will be my favorites when I get around to buying a pair - until then, tennis shoes are my favorite golf shoes...

These are my current favorites. Might be my ATF.
8411e3f68a4466b18c605c323aec1bf2.jpg

Best ever for me is the Nike Lunar Control 2. 11 Wide. Super comfy, waterproof, great traction, tons of colorways.

Puma pwradapts. They're easily the most comfortable golf shoes, or any other kind of shoe probably, that I've ever worn. I hate that Puma is having the issue with the material cracking in the pods. The prodapts that Puma sent me as a replacement for my last pwradapts are comfortable but not nearly as much as the pwradapts.

I think 11 - Just before they went significantly larger in their sizing and I had to switch to 10.5

Can't remember, honestly haha

I thought I had found some old stock on line, but it was a false alarm. o_O

Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0 are my favorites...

Back