Andy? Irons and my game?'s

I do plan on making adjustments in the summer, but my basic premise on fitting as of now is, my swing is continually evolving and I haven't found what my typical swing actually is at this point. One thing I have been focusing on is my overall posture. Even though I am 6.1, I still hunch over (regular posture due to health issues), but I am working on being more upright. I just need some more time before I will know what my swing basics are, then I can get dialed in much better.

Scooter. You will not get better by changing clubs every month and not getting fit for them. Listen to Andy and get fitted and then work on your evolving swing.

Scooter. You will not get better by changing clubs every month and not getting fit for them. Listen to Andy and get fitted and then work on your evolving swing.

also, do yourself a favor and buy forged... suckers can be bent every which an unlimited amount of times

Even if my stance might change drastically over the course of a month or so in the spring?

Yes. Because you will be working on changing your swing with clubs that you might overcompensate for.

Makes sense. FWIW, their online fitting came out pretty much spot on to my specs.

Back