Also Fire Force, continues to be awesome! Shinra is quickly moving up my list of favorite MCs

Have you read Invincible? I haven't finished it but was a long way through it before I took a long pause for some dumb reason...but it's really really good. I expected a lot from the series and haven't been able to really get into it, probably because of the setup feeling so different than I remember and some of the voice acting.
No, I didn't know anything about Invincible so the end of the first episode absolutely floored me and hooked me :LOL:

You serial??? Gojo is like one of the coolest characters ever!!
HE TOTALLY FREAKING IS!!! The way the others talk about how powerful he is is awesome.

Also Fire Force, continues to be awesome! Shinra is quickly moving up my list of favorite MCs
I keep forgetting to check that out! Will get it added to the list

No, I didn't know anything about Invincible so the end of the first episode absolutely floored me and hooked me :LOL:
It's an amazing comic/graphic novel with over-the-top crazy fights and interesting twists and turns.

I think we had a graphic novel thread going at one point, but Fables, Wanted, V for Vendetta...so much goodness out there. I need to pick some up again, but I'll probably just watch anime instead. hahaha

Hey man! I have been working through Fire Force and am a huge fan. Also watched the part one special of the final episode of AOT. The final episode is going to be INSANE. Waiting for dub sucks but I’m excited for it

Hey man! I have been working through Fire Force and am a huge fan. Also watched the part one special of the final episode of AOT. The final episode is going to be INSANE. Waiting for dub sucks but I’m excited for it
Explain to me why you like Jujutsu Kaisen but haven't given Naruto a shot?

Explain to me why you like Jujutsu Kaisen but haven't given Naruto a shot?
It was one season at the time. Way less overwhelming to think about. It’s why I started One Piece and stopped. It’s a lot to spend time on

Man, I'm really trying to avoid paying for Crunchyroll but I need to see how AOT ends 😭

We need to fix this.
I appreciate his take on lengthy shows, but Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Bleach are totally worth the time investment

I appreciate his take on lengthy shows, but Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Bleach are totally worth the time investment
One day…

Man, I'm really trying to avoid paying for Crunchyroll but I need to see how AOT ends 😭
If you’re a sub watcher, it’s out in all its glory

If you’re a sub watcher, it’s out in all its glory
There's always so long between seasons I can't remember if I was watching sub or dub but I think AoT was sub. Where can you watch it?

There's always so long between seasons I can't remember if I was watching sub or dub but I think AoT was sub. Where can you watch it?
Oh it's out on Crunchyroll. I just meant you wouldn't have to wait for the finale like I do watching Dub. You could pay for one month and finish it up

I love when I'm scrolling through YouTube and it brings up a fight scene from Hunter X Hunter that I haven't watched in 8 years. Epic nostalgia.

Paid extra to go no ads on Hulu to catch up on Bleach Thousand Year War. I think we have 4-5 episodes left. Bleach is crazy awesome.

I will finish One Punch Man season 2 after that probably. And we are keeping up with Spy x Family and Jujutsu Kaisen on Crunchyroll.

Back