Zom 100’s last three episodes dub was released. Watched it earlier today and it was a ton of fun. Hope to see season 2 sooner rather than later!

Zom 100’s last three episodes dub was released. Watched it earlier today and it was a ton of fun. Hope to see season 2 sooner rather than later!
Another one on my list! I am too far behind 😂

Interesting. Don’t F with Ash..

Parasyte: The Maxim is another one of my favorite anime ever. This isn't the same story (just based in same world) which means a lot of the psychological/character stuff probably won't be the same, but I'm looking forward to it anyways.

So, I'm not sure I've ever watched any other anime before, but Attack on Titan is ******* incredible!

So, I'm not sure I've ever watched any other anime before, but Attack on Titan is ******* incredible!
Another one of my favorites. It sounds like I have a lot of favorites but I really don't 😅

Parasyte: The Maxim is another one of my favorite anime ever. This isn't the same story (just based in same world) which means a lot of the psychological/character stuff probably won't be the same, but I'm looking forward to it anyways.

Haven’t watched the anime but that looks well done

Started Ninja Kamui on Max this last weekend. Huge fan! I wish I would have waited until the season was complete though before I found it. Now I have to wait weekly!

About half way done with season 1 of Fire Force and have really enjoyed it. Great rec @Muchmore ! 👊

200.gif

About half way done with season 1 of Fire Force and have really enjoyed it. Great rec @Muchmore ! 👊

200.gif
It gets so much better too! I'm not sure if you know who Benimaru Shinmon is yet, but he's such a badass later!

It gets so much better too! I'm not sure if you know who Benimaru Shinmon is yet, but he's such a badass later!
Yup. They are in his district now and he just got tricked by the Evangelist’s soldiers into thinking squad 8 was creating infernals.

Anybody into manga? I've never read any and I don't want to read a ton of volumes, but I'm in Asia and getting one or two sounds enjoyable. The more complete the set or volumes-in-one, the better. Any recommendations?

I am so obsessed with this show right now. Can't get enough.

Anybody into manga? I've never read any and I don't want to read a ton of volumes, but I'm in Asia and getting one or two sounds enjoyable. The more complete the set or volumes-in-one, the better. Any recommendations?
I’ve tried getting in to it online but it just hasn’t taken for me

I’ve tried getting in to it online but it just hasn’t taken for me
Comics are cool but I only read them when I'm on a long plane flight or trip. I much prefer physical.

Welp, since I've been procrastinating on AoT finale and would have to buy Crunchyroll I just decided to purchase the final 2 Manga volumes instead 🤷‍♂️

Comics are cool but I only read them when I'm on a long plane flight or trip. I much prefer physical.

Welp, since I've been procrastinating on AoT finale and would have to buy Crunchyroll I just decided to purchase the final 2 Manga volumes instead 🤷‍♂️
How do you not already have Crunchyroll lol

Just started season 2.
If you're already feeling this way after season 1...you're in for an insane ride

If you're already feeling this way after season 1...you're in for an insane ride
My friend that talked me into it watching have some minor spoilers. I can't wait!

My friend that talked me into it watching have some minor spoilers. I can't wait!
Why the hell would they do that!!

Back