Any UFC fans on here?

I am an avid UFC fan. Golf and UFC aren’t a very usual combo 😂

couldn’t watch the fights last night but glad Hooker got the win and am a little sad about Whitaker losing.Adesayna vs Du Plesis may be interesting

I am an avid UFC fan. Golf and UFC aren’t a very usual combo 😂

couldn’t watch the fights last night but glad Hooker got the win and am a little sad about Whitaker losing.Adesayna vs Du Plesis may be interesting
Yes the next fight is gonna be a great build up, hooker impressed the crap out of me, he sent a Twitter pic later, broken arm/wrist, still muscled through, that was close to best fight, the Moreno fight was great too

Used to watch a ton back when guys like Ortiz, Shamrock, Coutoure etc were the main names. On and off after that, enjoyed GSP's fights a lot. For some reason, liked Bisping in the beginning in the Ultimate Fighter and a few years after that. I've been to one event in Stockholm to see Amirkhani fight. Naturally watched all the Finn fighters' matches.

Used to watch a ton back when guys like Ortiz, Shamrock, Coutoure etc were the main names. On and off after that, enjoyed GSP's fights a lot. For some reason, liked Bisping in the beginning in the Ultimate Fighter and a few years after that. I've been to one event in Stockholm to see Amirkhani fight. Naturally watched all the Finn fighters' matches.
I didn't watch when Bisping was fighting, but I do check his podcast out fairly often, he is pretty entertaining guy, funny personality, he's got some crazy stories too.

I didn't watch when Bisping was fighting, but I do check his podcast out fairly often, he is pretty entertaining guy, funny personality, he's got some crazy stories too.
He was quick, rash and entertaining. I kind of like him as a commentator, but something about him irritates me nowadays.

I’m interested in how Bo Nickal does. He looked good the other night.

Back