Any UFC fans on here?

SubparSouthpaw

Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see anything posted recently, just seeing if anyone is a fan?

Back in the day but can’t say I’ve followed in quite some time.

My son got me interested in it. Will be watching tonight's UFC for sure!

My son got me interested in it. Will be watching tonight's UFC for sure!
Got it teed up right now!!!! Ready to watch International fight week!
Hopefully fights are good tonight, stinks Brady couldn't fight Bo , I wanted to see that one.

Back in the day but can’t say I’ve followed in quite some time.
I just seen you're in Pointe Vedra, I'm in north FL , small town called Starke, but me and my buddy play and practice when we can in Fleming Island.

I just seen you're in Pointe Vedra, I'm in north FL , small town called Starke, but me and my buddy play and practice when we can in Fleming Island.
I noticed that. Quite a few of us in the area.

Speed trap! Use to cut through Starke all the time in route to my parents in Savannah!

Haven't followed in a long time. Actually played golf a few weekends ago with a guy that used to train a lot of people I used to roll jiu jitsu with. Small world.

Not gonna lie, the Robbie Lawler fight and post fight interview got me a little teary eyed.

Haven't followed in a long time. Actually played golf a few weekends ago with a guy that used to train a lot of people I used to roll jiu jitsu with. Small world.
Im the same, quit following a few years back. I have a few friends that are big in to it, so I watch most of the big events.

Speed trap! Use to cut through Starke all the time in route to my parents in Savannah!
Yeah, actually Waldo and lawtey were the traps, we're right in the middle. Waldo doesn't even have a p.d. any more now!

Yeah, actually Waldo and lawtey were the traps, we're right in the middle. Waldo doesn't even have a p.d. any more now!
That's right! Waldo! Really?

Is that mud-bogging place still there?

They got shut down for rampant corruption, if I remember right.

I used to go to a lot of fights but then there was just way too many fights in the stands for me to care anymore.

Was at (among others):
1. GSP Serra 2 in Montreal
2. GSP Shields in Toronto
3. Silva vs Griffin in Philly
4. Maynard vs Edgar in Houston
5. Lesnar vs Couture in Vegas

They have some place that they race motocross or something, it is probably where they mud bogged....lol

I used to go to a lot of fights but then there was just way too many fights in the stands for me to care anymore.

Was at (among others):
1. GSP Serra 2 in Montreal
2. GSP Shields in Toronto
3. Silva vs Griffin in Philly
4. Maynard vs Edgar in Houston
5. Lesnar vs Couture in Vegas
Sweet, me andy son just went to our first one in April, the Miami fight with adesanya pereriria 2, it was a a blast

Sweet, me andy son just went to our first one in April, the Miami fight with adesanya pereriria 2, it was a a blast
The atmosphere is amazing at a live show. Once Baba O'Riley goes on (if they still do that) it is non-stop adrenaline. The absolute best live event I have ever been to.

Best card in a long time. Every fight was amazing.

The atmosphere is amazing at a live show. Once Baba O'Riley goes on (if they still do that) it is non-stop adrenaline. The absolute best live event I have ever been to.
Now it's Bruce Buffer...once he yells " we. Are. Live!!!" It's Crazy

Best card in a long time. Every fight was amazing.
This was a good one, I actually didn't regret paying it for it! My wife loves Volk, I feel a little heartbroken for the reaper thoughπŸ˜₯

Back