Anyone up for some golf in Ft. Myers area Nov. 11-18th?

Flooder

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I will be on our annual trip to Ft. Myers Beach during those dates and I'm trying to decide whether or not to bring my clubs. If I'm playing alone I probably won't bother, but if one or more fellow THPers are up for 3-4 rounds during that week I will.

Would like to tee off 7:30-9am so as to be able to do other stuff with the Mrs. in the afternoon. We'll be out on Estero Island so Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs are closest but you're the local so let me know what makes sense.

Thanks!

It shouldn't be hard to rouse up a foursome, I'll have some random off days during that stretch.

Im not too far North of that, wouldnt mind a drive down for a round with some THPers.

I think I could pull myself away for a round.

Nice! Where should we play, SW?

Nice! Where should we play, SW?

We can play around Bonita and Estero to make it easier on you. There's a lot of courses really close. I've been wanting to play Spanish Wells in Bonita. Look through biggsy's Naples/Fort Myers thread and see if any of those jump out at you.

--
tapatalk

We can play around Bonita and Estero to make it easier on you. There's a lot of courses really close. I've been wanting to play Spanish Wells in Bonita. Look through biggsy's Naples/Fort Myers thread and see if any of those jump out at you.

--
tapatalk

I need to do some updating to that thread.

I need to do some updating to that thread.

Get on it! BTW, played twin eagles today, its in fantastic shape man. Get out there if you can.

--
tapatalk

I definitely like the looks of Spanish Wells. Everything else I look up seems to be members only (can't believe any of those private clubs can survive down there these days), where the heck is all the public golf?

I definitely like the looks of Spanish Wells. Everything else I look up seems to be members only (can't believe any of those private clubs can survive down there these days), where the heck is all the public golf?

Just about every course in Sarasota has Members rates now, most here have gone Semi-Private. You have to remember, that down this way, our busy time of the year is September(ish)-April(ish) due to snowbirds coming down for the winter.

Back