Applying to College

In case you didn't see it in the Banter thread I chose Clemson. It was between that and Tech, and even though I liked the area Tech was in better and it probably would've been more challenging academically there, I like that Clemson has a golf course on campus. And better looking girls. And hey, having my academic life be a bit easier won't hurt me too much. I honestly can't wait to go. I wouldn't have guessed even a week ago that I'd be going to Clemson. But I'm definitely excited.

Congrats Damaikis! This will be the four best years of your life. Enjoy it to the fullest! Will you try to walk-on to the golf team? If not, gotta join a frat! Hehe

I said it in the other thread, but I am glad you found a good school Charlie.

Congrats Dam! I'm not a Clemson fan but I'm happy for you. A good school, good golf, and of course, the lake!!

Come down south. Geaux Tigers baby! Class of '13 Economics/Political Science major.

We are in the process of visiting some schools now, my son is a sophomore in high school and has a short list of schools he wants to attend. He is getting a head start on the process and I keep telling him to expand his options. He is top 5% in his class thus far so in Texas he is automatically accepted to any state school by being top 10% or better. So far we have been to Rice and to North Texas. Rice was awesome lots different than I imagined it to be. Congrats and hope everything goes well for you there.
Go to UT or A&M depending on his desired major. Only A&M if he is a engineering or Business major. My little brother is deciding the same now.

I was watching some of the BMW nationwide coverage an they said 18 PGA or nationwide players live in Greenville/Greer/Clemson area. Should be a good indicator of how good the golf is around that area.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Back