It was these they really opened my eyes up to my approach shot game and showed how I was really losing strokes. For instance I was gaining strokes on 200+ yard approach shots but significantly losing strokes from 140-170 yards, which made sense. I rarely practice with my 8-Pw which is exactly where I’m losing the most strokes.
Yeah, I will definitely be taking a deep dive into some of this. 👊

It’s still in Beta. I was specifically told by Arccos to NOT talk about it. @fuffle master are you on a beta version or is that now the general release?
I simply went to iPhone apps, went into the Arccos Caddie app and forced an update

6 months.
I’ve had Arccos since 2014.
You have played 700+ rounds in six months? I am not sure if I wish I was you or not. I don’t think I could physically do that.

I did a force update and see lots of new and good things on the stats

You have played 700+ rounds in six months? I am not sure if I wish I was you or not. I don’t think I could physically do that.
Since 2014. There are rounds in there with just a few holes.

How is the accuracy of the tags and how many missed shots are there per round?

Haven't had a missed shot in awhile. Putts I do add here and there.

I just put all new sensors and had 1 missed shot all day.
It was nice to have arccos again.

I tried Arccos a few months ago with little success, so I put them aside to collect dust. I'm not sure why I decided to try them again, but I had them on my clubs for last Saturday's round, and I'll have to say I was quite impressed. They picked up every shot from the tee/fairway, and I only had to add a couple of putts/penalties.

In general, I have found very few missed shots. Most of my edits are in the putting area. I have to add a putt or two every round. And when you just pick up that gimmie, you either add the putt or sometimes I like to go up to the flag and hit with my putter face. Arccos usually will count that as a stroke.

Back