Arccos USGA Integration

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Arccos Integrates with the USGA®, Allowing Members to Post Scores and View Their Handicap Index® Directly from the Arccos Caddie App

Haven't tried it but certainly sounds useful.

Still doesn’t make it worth the price of admission when ShotScope exists.

Wonder how they will prevent from a bunch vanity caps from all the miss recorded shots.

Wonder how they will prevent from a bunch vanity caps from all the miss recorded shots.
Looks like it won't post automatically. You still have to go and review the score before it can be submitted for USGA.

Seems neat for dedicated Arccos users

Sounds like another fee. :rolleyes:

I think this was inevitable, the Grint already does this. I still do like the Arccos interface better than any else I've tried but I hate their business model.

Not enough of an incentive to bring me back to Arccos from Shot Scope, but I love this feature!

I think this was inevitable, the Grint already does this. I still do like the Arccos interface better than any else I've tried but I hate their business model.
Grint is doing away with this for all users at the end of the year(ish). You pay USGA and sync the two accounts.

Grint is doing away with this for all users at the end of the year(ish). You pay USGA and sync the two accounts.
Thats what I meant, they offered the feature. I tried using it a couple times this year and knew it was an option.

How many mishits do you get? I get maybe 1 or 2 a round at most.

I like this feature. I usually just manually input into ghin but this will save me a step.

I agree Shot Scope is great, almost never misses any shots and stats are great too but I find the interface in Arccos app far superior in almost every way.

Interesting... I use the USGA app and find it to be pretty good. Will check this out though as I don't have any plans to leave Arccos anytime soon.

I agree Shot Scope is great, almost never misses any shots and stats are great too but I find the interface in Arccos app far superior in almost every way.
I agree.

Thats what I meant, they offered the feature. I tried using it a couple times this year and knew it was an option.
I’ve never actually tried this with Grint. Do they post stats or just total score to GHIN?

I’ve never actually tried this with Grint. Do they post stats or just total score to GHIN?
I'm not sure I didn't do it either. I just heard so many talking about Grint I figured I'd give it a shot. I found it good but frustrating to get used to initially haha

It is cool that you don't have to double up on something.

I think this is a pretty good update... I was wanting to get setup with an official handicap next year and this helps make that easier.

I might be in the minority about the cost of the service, but it doesn't affect me much. I'm down to about $4 a round in hard cost, including my subscription fee this year. Hopefully they'll do the Black Friday sale again and I'll be able to get the subscription gift card for 20% off.

As tempting as it is to change to a different tracking system, I really like the interface and from what I've seen from the others I'm not sure I'd like them the same. I always seem to pay for what I like... regardless of if it's more $ or not. This applies to cars, tools, other hobbies, etc. I'm happy with the product, which adds value to me.

Nice to see this finally Happen! What will be interesting is that the Arccos DB does not match GHIN. For instance, there is an official USGA Combo tee format at our course, but it's not an option in Arccoss - we can either do Blue or White - no Blue/White Combo tee.

Nice to see this finally Happen! What will be interesting is that the Arccos DB does not match GHIN. For instance, there is an official USGA Combo tee format at our course, but it's not an option in Arccoss - we can either do Blue or White - no Blue/White Combo tee.
Have you emailed them about it? I've found that they add things pretty quickly once they know about it.

Which is still cheaper than Arccos, for the exact same benefits. I've done it this way on TheGrint for years. They're not doing away with that option.

Is there a press release somewhere on this because it's the first I've heard.

You can make Arccos show any score you want. Wanna sandbag? Just add an extra shot here and there. Wanna impress your friends? Delete some. Easy peasy.

Is there a press release somewhere on this because it's the first I've heard.
I think they announced late last year. Integration is still there, it’s just not all-in-one anymore.

Back