Are joggers age specific.

Not age specific, more style specific. I like to tuck in my polos and I like the look of a belt with tucked in shirts. My pair of Primo joggers have belt loops, look slightly tapered, and are a solid color. I dislike the 2-3” black elastic band look on a different color pant. It’s just my preference. But I’m also in my mid-forties and I assume older than the target demographic.

Joggers for everyone!

Kirsten Dunst Cake GIF

when i was younger i looked at "old" people's clothing style with disdain.
now that i'm older i look at "young" people's clothing style with disdain.

hmmm. maybe it's me and not them?

No, they shouldn’t be worn by all age groups.

It depends on the joggers. The skinny JT, Askay type are for <30. The sorta sweat pant type >50. My FIL has a closet full. After suits to work for 35 years, he earned it.

I'd open it up further to anyone with pale ankles that no longer wants pale ankles.
Kamala Harris 2020 Race GIF by Election 2020

i wear sweat pants around the house on occasion, I will wear shorts mostly. At the course.....nope

I do not however own any joggers

I am past caring what others think about my dress, which doesn’t mean I dress poorly.

Not an age thing. It’s a clothing choice. Although they probably do look better on some people than others.

I would say that those of us with a belly should not be wearing joggers!

I think they are more weight/body type specific. I have a buddy that is 10 years older than me (making him a few years over 50) and he looks fine in joggers.

Pretty sure I would have looked terrible in joggers when I was 21 because I am built like an apple on stilts.

golf season is over for a few of you folks huh? lol

I'd say it's a lot more build and style-specific than it is age-specific.

The only thing age has to do with it is that as you get older, you stop giving a s**t about what anybody else thinks of your style choices. 😆

I dont get the look, but to each their own. If it could be limited to age, it probably should. 🤣 Realistically, it is more body type, as others have said.

Are joggers really just tapered pants?

I see probably 50-100 pairs a day. They tend to be on a specific body type, but not exclusively as such.

When I go to the dojo, I change at the dojo. When I go to the gym, I change at the gym. Under neither circumstances are joggers part of the clothing mix. But if they were, they would be changed into at the appropriate venue.

My kid calls joggers

"Metrosexual leggings".
:ROFLMAO:

I would say that those of us with a belly should not be wearing joggers!

fat guy GIF

Are you talking to me? I am just big boned.

I sometimes wonder if at almost 44 I am too old for the image I portray on the course. But, I buy my stuff so I don’t care.

I sometimes wonder if at almost 44 I am too old for the image I portray on the course. But, I buy my stuff so I don’t care.
Same here, minus the almost in almost 44. I get some looks from my 17 year old when I’m looking at new apparel or shoes. He just doesn’t want to match on the course so when I get something he wants I get the side eye. He doesn’t think “we can be twinsies” is funny at all. 😂😂

I am past caring what others think about my dress, which doesn’t mean I dress poorly.
Couldn’t agree more with this. I dress exactly as I want and I dress better than ever.

I like the way joggers stay put due to their taper and elastic at the hem. They are also great at a specific temperature 50°-60°. I just entered my 40’s and plan to take joggers with me on this next ‘ow, my back’ adventure! Since they are more form fitting, I prefer joggers with stretch, and wear ones that are the same material as my golf pants.

It is funny how I first hated these capris on the course and now I love them.

Back