Are joggers age specific.

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all. Do you think joggers are an age specific garment. Let’s say sub 30. They might be good for wearing around the house on a cool morning drinking coffee for me but my old ass won’t be wearing them on course. Don’t get me wrong however I don’t have anything against them. Just think they are targeted to a much younger audience.

I'd say it has more to do with your style and body type personally. There's probably an age cutoff there somewhere, but definitely higher than 30 imo.

I see more and more joggers each day. Not specifically on the course.

Is wearing what is comfortable and you enjoy age specific?

I'd say it has more to do with your style and body type personally. There's probably an age cutoff there somewhere, but definitely higher than 30 imo.
I’ll be curious as to thoughts here. Like I said I don’t have anything against them. Just threw out the 30 to see opinions.

"joggers age specific." No, just health specific. You either want to exercise or you don't or can't due to health reasons. Has zip to do with age.

Nope. Probably anyone of any age could wear them whenever they wanted. No age limit.

They're just tapered pants. Lol.

No they're not age specific. They're desire specific. Either you desire to wear them or you don't.

there is a way to make joggers not age specific.

There is not an age where non-belt loop joggers make sense.
my son wears a pair of front-tie Travis Mathew joggers that look great. adding a belt wouldn't do a thing for it.
and...I could not pull that off.

but i actually think it has more to do with physique than age.
a belt helps define where my waist is located, as that can get a bit lost otherwise.

They’re much more body type specific hahaha

I'm 40 (cue Mike Gundy joke here). You're saying my elastic waist joggers shouldnt be worn routinely to the gym and around the house?

Daily.

I'm 40 (cue Mike Gundy joke here). You're saying my elastic waist joggers shouldnt be worn routinely to the gym and around the house?

Daily.
As a fellow 40 year old who also goes to the gym and sp nds time I'm my own house, zubaz sound like a worthy investment.

my son wears a pair of front-tie Travis Mathew joggers that look great. adding a belt wouldn't do a thing for it.
and...I could not pull that off.

but i actually think it has more to do with physique than age.
a belt helps define where my waist is located, as that can get a bit lost otherwise.
tucked in shirts require a belt.

I will not be convinced otherwise haha

Daily.
I should have said "while golfing"

I can see the confusion now.

As a fellow 40 year old who also goes to the gym and sp nds time I'm my own house, zubaz sound like a worthy investment.
I wouldnt knock the return of zubaz.

Gotcha. A belt is a must when golfing.
I've got a pair of Puma golf joggers that are basically nylon windbreakers. For early spring or fall golf, they're perfect. I routinely wear track pant type things for spring and fall golf. Love them.

White belts and joggers should only be worn on a golf course by people who are under 36 yrs old and have less than a 36” waist 👊🏼😂

truth, dont get the no belt loops.

White belts and joggers should only be worn on a golf course by people who are under 36 yrs old and have less than a 36” waist 👊🏼😂
Bingo. Flat bill caps as well.

I think the cuffed bottom jogger is a under 30 thing and Flat bill caps also.
I don't mind joggers Per Se but I hate that cuffed Capri look on men!

Back