Are you a cereal eater? What's your favorite?

Dammit. See? This is how THP gets me in trouble. I have just returned from a friend's birthday party (don't worry my wife drove - no way I could.) But not before grabbing myself a box of Reese's Puffs..... YES!

I am a serial eater, but that's a whole different thing. I start my day with 3 scrambled eggs and some veggie sausage so no cereal with me. For my fellow serial eaters, I eat all the eggs first and then eat the 2 slices of sausage.

I am a serial eater, but that's a whole different thing. I start my day with 3 scrambled eggs and some veggie sausage so no cereal with me. For my fellow serial eaters, I eat all the eggs first and then eat the 2 slices of sausage.

What do you suggest for veggie sausage? I haven't found one I like yet.

I very rarely eat cereal if I'm not at a hotel breakfast or something. But I'll have granola with yogurt occasionally at home.

Dammit. See? This is how THP gets me in trouble. I have just returned from a friend's birthday party (don't worry my wife drove - no way I could.) But not before grabbing myself a box of Reese's Puffs..... YES!
Living like a king!

No cereal for me. Too many carbs and too much sugar in most cereals.

I can see the pitch now

"Have you ever wondered what life would be like without teeth? Try Hershey's Kisses. Sure, if you add some milk it becomes cereal!"

IMG_20200213_153134.jpg

On the very rare times I crave cereal I can down boxes of bran flakes or granola like an old man trying to stave off a bowel obstruction.

Honey Nut O’s with banana slices and Autumn Wheat.

Went to enjoy a bowl of cereal today only to find out the milk was old.... Talk about a rough start to a Friday morning...

Back