Are you a cereal eater? What's your favorite?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I go through spells with it. At times, it is all I want to eat. At others, not so much. And, I don't eat it for breakfast. It's my evening snack.

I'm still a kid when it comes to cereals. The more sugar the better. Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Captain Crunch, Crunch Berries, Honeycomb or Honey Smacks, I love'em all.

Y'all?

I love cereal. Big fan of Honey nut chex.

Oh, and whole milk not worth eating cereal another way...

My current cereals are Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

My all time favorite cereal was CW Post. They stopped making it 20 years ago.

Cap’n Crunch

and whole milk not worth eating cereal another way...
Absolutely. A couple of weeks back, my wife gave me the old eyeroll when I eschewed the 2% and put half and half on my Frosted Flakes.

Favorite is Cinchona Toast Crunch but usually eat raisen bran since it is slightly less bad for you.

I'm similar and go through spells too. I usually eat either cinnamon toast crunch or honey bunches of oats. The honey bunches is good with sliced banana in there. I got some last night at the store stocking up groceries but forgot the dang milk.:dohanim:

Absolutely. A couple of weeks back, my wife gave me the old eyeroll when I eschewed the 2% and put half and half on my Frosted Flakes.

I like your commitment. Anything less than whole milk is a complete waste of time. Why they exist I can not even understand... Don't get me started on the white colored water called skim...

BIG Cereal fan.

Problem is I only like the sugar cereals.

Favorites include Sugar Smacks (now only called smacks), Cocoa Puffs, Cocoa and Fruity Pepples, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes.

The one thing I don't like in my cereal is those marshmallows. I don't like lucky charms and such.

I'm similar and go through spells too. I usually eat either cinnamon toast crunch or honey bunches of oats. The honey bunches is good with sliced banana in there. I got some last night at the store stocking up groceries but forgot the dang milk.:dohanim:

There is almost nothing so frustrating as pouring a bowl of cereal to go to the fridge and find out you are out of milk..

I go thru on/off spells with cereal and what cereal I eat. Right now I'm on a kick of Honey Nut Cheerios.

absolutely! Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, and of course Fruity Pebbles.

It has been years since I have had a bowl of cereal. I was always a fan of Frosted Flakes from the time I was a kid forward. As an adult Raisin Bran Crunch was and I guess still my favorite. I just can't do mike anymore.

I eat cereal at all times of the day, it's one of my favorites. If I had to narrow it down I'd say peanut butter crunch and fruity pebbles.

Honey Nut Cheerios are on top of the list, for now.

If my kids could handle the sugar overload, we'd feast on a rotation of Reese's Puffs, Lucky Charms, and Froot Loops.

I eat cereal at all times of the day, it's one of my favorites. If I had to narrow it down I'd say peanut butter crunch and fruity pebbles.

Fuity pebbles is great for about the first 6 bites. Then it is soggy.

Not really. Cheerios would be my go to.

My wife is a big fan of Golden Grahams.

Golden Grahams and Frosted Flakes are my staples.

Frosted Flakes

I'm a big fan of cereal but it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll go for the sugary cereal like Frosted Flakes or Lucky Charms otherwise I'll go Wheaties or Cheerios.

Not big at all, but when I do it's Honey Nut Cheerios with some Grape Nuts

I should own part of Kelloggs as I have eaten All Bran every morning for 37 years. I count it as medicine ;)

When I was a kid it was cocoa pebbles but I probably haven't had that in 20 years...now its raisin nut bran....lol

Back