Are you a cereal eater? What's your favorite?

I like cheerios with blueberries on top:unsure:

Absolutely-- current go to is the mash up Lucky Charms/Frosted Flakes combo, also Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Grape Nuts (add some sweetener), Rice Krispies, Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams-- yeah I like some cereal. It drives my wife nuts.

Total.jpg

I love cereal but it’s not in our house so I don’t eat it.

Old Fashioned Mothers Oats with a teaspoon of peanut butter, handful of raisins, scoop of protein powder, and a little almond milk.

Chocolate Cheerios have been frequented by me as of late.

Frosted Flakes and or Sugar Smacks with milk. I could have either one without but prefer with milk.

I haven't eaten cereal since Oct 26, 2016 when I made a conscious decision to eat better and drastically limit my carbs and sugar.

Big fan of cereal.

Rice Krispies and I'll dice up some strawberries. I also grab the cereal that has strawberries in it already.

Fiber one and Kashi Protein.

I dont eat much breakfast anymore but I did just have some dry Cinnamon Life cereal for a snack. Frosted mini wheats are always stocked in the house as well.

I can’t buy cereal anymore because I’ll eat the entire box in one sitting, but some of my favorites:

Cocoa Pebbles
Rice Krispy Treats Cereal
Captain Crunch
Frosted Mini Wheats
Raisin Bran Crunch

There is almost nothing so frustrating as pouring a bowl of cereal to go to the fridge and find out you are out of milk..

Yeah that was supposed to be my breakfast this morning. Instead I had to stop at the convenient store for a couple breakfast burritos. Though it's run by a couple Mexican ladies and they are awesome so I guess I didn't lose. They make a jalapeno salsa that has a big kick but is so good! Still I was looking forward to some CTC!

Call me old school, grew up eating oatmeal and still love it today. Only cereal in the house.

I love cereal on lazy mornings.... Honey Bunches of Oats or Frosted Mini-wheats when I am in the mood... not very often.

I like cereal and have been on a big kick with the frosted mini wheats that have raspberry in the middle

Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, and Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorites.
We do sometimes have Frosted Mini Wheats or Honey Bunches of Oats.

I will usually have a bowl or two a week.

Grape nuts put some milk on them and warm just a bit in the microwave.

I just like hot cereal...either oatmeal or grits.
I've always liked oatmeal, but grits are not really a New England thing.

Down South, they make grits a little more "runny" like cream of wheat.
I make grits thicker like oatmeal...call it Yankee grits if you will.

When I have breakfast at home, it's usually just hot cereal, a Clementine (small, tangerine-like orange), and coffee.
When I have breakfast out, including at the club, I do the entire cholesterol orgy thing that my wife won't let me eat at home.

Raisin Bran Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats, Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms and a special mention to Frosted Cheerios

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is always a winner. Back when I was younger and Rice Krispie Treats cereal used to actually be huge pieces of rice krispie treats, that was the best cereal of all time to me. Now RKT is like 4 little rice krispie pieces barely held together and is no better/different than normal rice krispie cereal

I love cereal but it’s not in our house so I don’t eat it.

Same here. I told my wife to quit buying it because I’m bad about doing like Ice Cube did in Friday and filling up a punch bowl and eating the whole damn box

Same here. I told my wife to quit buying it because I’m bad about doing like Ice Cube did in Friday and filling up a punch bowl and eating the whole damn box
My wife just asked last week why I don’t eat cereal? I said because we don’t have any. :ROFLMAO:

Lucky Charms is my jam! But I'll eat crunch berries or raisin bran as well.

Back